Deck 14 Staterooms on the NCL Getaway

catspajamasfan

Hello Getaway Experts-

I'm wondering if anyone could share feedback about staterooms on deck 14 on the Getaway? Any feedback regarding location and ease of access to other activities on the ship? Any feedback on ship movement/motion on deck 14? We'll be in 14746.

Any thoughts or feedback is appreciated...thanks in advance!

Hello Getaway Experts-

I'm wondering if anyone could share feedback about staterooms on deck 14 on the Getaway? Any feedback regarding location and ease of access to other activities on the ship? Any feedback on ship movement/motion on deck 14? We'll be in 14746.

Any thoughts or feedback is appreciated...thanks in advance!

I was in 14142 on the port side last year. I didn't notice much movement, but that is not something that I am especially sensitive to. You will be near the forward elevators, so you will have easy access to get to the theatre, O'Sheehans, the atrium area and the like. Up one deck to 15 and you will be right at the entrance to the spa and also the pool deck. It's a bit of a haul to Spice H2O, but not too bad. Besides, a little walking balances out all that good food you will be having. It looks like you picked a good location.

LOL, I must have liked deck 14, I'm booked on that deck again this year. :)

I was in 14142 on the port side last year. I didn't notice much movement, but that is not something that I am especially sensitive to. You will be near the forward elevators, so you will have easy access to get to the theatre, O'Sheehans, the atrium area and the like. Up one deck to 15 and you will be right at the entrance to the spa and also the pool deck. It's a bit of a haul to Spice H2O, but not too bad. Besides, a little walking balances out all that good food you will be having. It looks like you picked a good location.

LOL, I must have liked deck 14, I'm booked on that deck again this year. :)

Thank you! I appreciate your feedback...this is very helpful!