TA in November on Silhouette----Mast Grill Open?

Lindsaycruiser

Lindsay, we are on the same trip and I have wondered the same thing, especially during the crossing week. Have you tried posting on the roll call? There are several multi TA people there who,might knwo

We are going on a 15 day TA Nov. 3 from Southampton on the Silhouette.

Do you think the Mast Grill and the Porch will be open?

Yes, I think they will be open. They were open our our last TA, but it was not from Southampton. They are outside heaters and covers if it is cold/rainy in the Porch and Lawn Grill.

I've taken quit a number of TA's and the Mast Grill and Porch have been open. The Porch is actually inside so should not be affected by colder weather.

The Silhouette also has the Lawn Club Grill which is more open but has plastic shades they pull down and heaters. Having said that we dined there once when it was very cold and they brought us blankets to help stay warm. I must admit it wasn't the most pleasant of experiences.

We are also on this cruise and this will be our second TA on this ship. Yes, the Mast Grill, Porch and Lawn Club Grill will be open. I don't remember being cold when we had dinner at LCG. As has been said, they do have heaters and they provide blankets if you are cold. We went twice to the LCG, it was so good. Come and join us on the roll call.

• 2 weeks later...
We are also on this cruise and this will be our second TA on this ship. Yes, the Mast Grill, Porch and Lawn Club Grill will be open. I don't remember being cold when we had dinner at LCG. As has been said, they do have heaters and they provide blankets if you are cold. We went twice to the LCG, it was so good. Come and join us on the roll call.

Good to hear that they will be open, weather dependant. We are on this cruise also but it is our first TA. Looking forward to the adventure!

We are also on this cruise, and I’ve been wondering about the walking track. Laps on the walking track are how we usually start our cruise day... not sure if that will happen on this trip!

Hot tub should feel really good, though