Different Menu Rotation on Equinox

helen haywood

Do you have an Android? This app will not work on my phone, a Samsung Galaxy 8. The app opens and it says, "pick your ship", I click on that, then a screen appears that has a message and says "preview ships available" but it won't let you click on it.
I have it on my Galaxy 8 and it works fine.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Sailed on Solstice June 1. Was very disappointed to find out that prime rib was removed from the first evening menu and moved to the last night. We ordered it the final evening and was VERY disappointed in the quality. NOTHING like in the past....quality was subpar. Lesson learned.

Try the Oceania line. All the lobster tail you would like, every evening @ the Terrace Cafe - no extra charge.

And, surf and turf sandwich @ Waves for lunch. I order Surf & Turf, no bun, no fries. Delish!

Also, no extra charge for the specialty restaurants. Go ahead, spoil yourselves.

Can't wait for Dec, and booked for Dec 2019 too.

You are correct that they don't charge extra....unless you figure in the higher cost of the cruise fare!

Sailed on Solstice June 1. Was very disappointed to find out that prime rib was removed from the first evening menu and moved to the last night. We ordered it the final evening and was VERY disappointed in the quality. NOTHING like in the past....quality was subpar. Lesson learned.

I’m sorry to hear the prime rib, when it finally appeared, wasn’t good! On Equinox it was still the same thick juicy cut as before...just not on the expected night.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

As far as the prime rib goes, on our cruise on Reflection in December in Blu, they had it the last night. The maître d said he'd requested it be added back to the menu on the previous cruise and it was so popular they'd continued it the last night of our cruise. Almost everyone ordered it! It was served thick, juicy, cooked as ordered and delish!