Do you collect Seapass cards?

@Biker19 - Yah, I see your point. I probably still won't start saving them but if someone likes to cover their bases in the case of an outage, prolly can't hurt. ;-) I'm a gambler, so taking the gamble that won't happen.

I keep mine as the SeaPass has valuable info for reference. I also keep a xcel spreadsheet of all my RCL cruises. I was able to challenge RCL on the total points that showed up with the new screen with regards to # of nites on particular cruises and also the beginning # when RCL transitioned to nites as points.

I keep mine as the SeaPass has valuable info for reference. I also keep a xcel spreadsheet of all my RCL cruises. I was able to challenge RCL on the total points that showed up with the new screen with regards to # of nites on particular cruises and also the beginning # when RCL transitioned to nites as points.
I never played attention to what was on the printout I referenced above. Here's a snipit.

I may start a thread later today listing all the data they track, or can track.

ab74ae4752f5d143b52ff637734c5d6f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

They didn't use Sea Pass cards when I first started cruising in the 70's either and it's my understanding that the US Navy still doesn't use them.:cool:

You had a Sea Pass card...It just said "Armed Forces of the United States" across the top. Your C&A level was denoted in the box labeled "Grade".

If RCI IT screws up bad enough and loses you status/points, it would be a really easy way to prove your past sailings.;)

This happened to our cruise buds.....RCI has no record of her past cruises as her first hubby's last name. She should be diamond +:eek:

And lost a good 25 points or so. If she had kept something from those cruises................one reason why we digitize ours.

This happened to our cruise buds.....RCI has no record of her past cruises as her first hubby's last name. She should be diamond +:eek:

And lost a good 25 points or so. If she had kept something from those cruises................one reason why we digitize ours.

We had the same issue. They had DW with one more cruise than me, which developed into an entirely different topic between the two of us. But, our TA was able to get RCCL to credit me after I provided a copy of that cheesy embarkation photo. I guess there is a reason to get those taken. Funny thought afterwards was how did they know that was me?

I read through all 6 pages figuring for sure someone would share what we do with our cards. We put all our photos from the trip on a thumb drive that be attached to a key ring. Then we attach the card to the key ring. We have a bucket of all our cruise. If we ever want to show our pictures to someone or for any other reason look something up, we have it all right there.

Erika

(p.s. To be fair, i learned this trick from someone on CC, after we saved our cards to begin with. They keep theirs in a fishbowl on a coffee table.)

• 3 weeks later...

Our 1st cruise was in 1990 on NCL Sunward II, Just apiece of card board twice the size of the Royal plastic Seapass cards! I have everyone of our SeaPass cards since! I keep them all together in a plastic ziplock!

28 cruises 19 ships 6 cruise lines 97 different ports! ALL but 8 on Royal!

Not sure if I have all of them (they're packed and on the moving truck so I can't check), but our first cruises didn't have cards. I don't think we had them in 1971 on the Oceanic. Will see what our first one is when they arrive in Nashville.

We have all our cards dating back to 1991 on the Nordic Empress

J.

Oh How I wish I had that Nordic Empress one (now Empress of the Seas) We saw her in port and we could not believe how lovely she was-all 50,000 tons!!

Our very first cruise was on NCL Sunward II. We were driven up in a van and when we saw that Beautiful New ship, we asked the driver "IS that our Ship?!" The excitement was building--until he pointed to this tug boat next to it at 13,000 ton! He corrected us pointing and said " No! That's your boat-NCL Sunward II"

You could hear the sighs of disappointment! :loudcry:

But it was our first cruise The entertainment we saw from folding chairs looking at a one step up stage and the food and midnight buffets every night with marzipan and every kind of dessert imaginable beautifully decorated, more sea food than we'd ever seen, made this impressive adventure grand! It was better than any camping trip! LOL!

Next was my First Royal cruise on the Monarch and we have been cruising ever since! :D