Cabin 12 025 MSC Orchestra details

HazeGray

The only pictures I could find of HC inside cabins on http://www.cruisedeckplans.com were two on Divina (taken by me) and one on Meraviglia. Assuming that MSC does not vary their standard cabin configuration among their classes of ships, check out cruisedeckplans. Choose Divina, then on the left scroll down to inside cabins, and click on handicap. One cabin is a triple, with wall mounted bunk, and the other a double. You will see that the twins are together, but I can see that if the upper bunk was in use they might want to keep the twins separate. EM

The only pictures I could find of HC inside cabins on www.cruisedeckplans.com were two on Divina (taken by me) and one on Meraviglia. Assuming that MSC does not vary their standard cabin configuration among their classes of ships, check out cruisedeckplans. Choose Divina, then on the left scroll down to inside cabins, and click on handicap. One cabin is a triple, with wall mounted bunk, and the other a double. You will see that the twins are together, but I can see that if the upper bunk was in use they might want to keep the twins separate. EM

MSC have different cabin configurations/sizes on different classes of ship

Here are the cabin footprints for the Fantasia class and the Musica class, and it also lists the cabin dimensions for the H cabins.

you will see that the size of the cabin is 4.5 - 9 sq. m bigger (43 - 96 sq ft) on the Fantasia class

but the bathroom is bigger on Orchestra 4 sq. m as against 3.5 sq. m on Fantasia class

Fantasia class

CABINS%20ORCHESTRA.jpg

Musica class

CABINS%20SPLENDIDA.jpg

Pete