ms Westerdam & ms Noordam in Juneau May 8, 2018

Scrapnana

Westerdam will be making her second appearance in Juneau for the season on Tuesday. She will be at the AS dock (closest to the webcam) from 1300-2200.

Doing a very unusual 6-day itinerary, Noordam will be arriving at 1900 and overnighting in Juneau not leaving until Wednesday at 1700. She will be at the CT dock.

Monday was beautiful in Juneau and Tuesday should be very nice as well with a forecasted high of 66F/19C and partly cloudy skies (0% chance of rain). Sunrise is at 4:46 am and sunset at 9:04 pm.

Also in port is Norwegian Pearl at the AJ dock from 1400-2200.

The PTZtv webcam can be found at http://www.juneauharborwebcam.com/ .

Next up will be Zaandam and Volendam on Friday. (I will not post a separate thread for Noordam's departure on Wednesday.)

Empire Builder - we just left Whitefish MT. My hotspot I carry with me - works fine when we're not in a tunnel. Coming up on West Glacier.

Awesome. Going all the way home? I think you should be through the tunnels now and have clear sailing.

If you're on time or a little early in Minneapolis do check out the restored station there. A huge improvement over the klutzy thing they used to use.

Roy

Awesome. Going all the way home? I think you should be through the tunnels now and have clear sailing.

If you're on time or a little early in Minneapolis do check out the restored station there. A huge improvement over the klutzy thing they used to use.

Roy

Just finished the mountains about an hour ago, we are late getting into Cut Bank. All the way home!!

A nice zoom. Westerdam arrived far earlier than expected and I'm still at the fire house. I think I'll head home when she gets to the dock rather than waiting while she's tied up.

Roy

Thanks. It looks like the NCL Dawn is pretty close to leaving Bermuda so there might be a glimpse of Prinsendam as she leaves Hamilton.

Roy

Edited by rafinmd