Nieuw Statendam

InTheWASide

I received a pamphlet of photos and info re: NIeuw Statendam this week. the ship looks like it will be beautiful :)

Neptune Suite is quite different than what we are accustomed to. If the photo is really representative

I received a pamphlet of photos and info re: NIeuw Statendam this week. the ship looks like it will be beautiful :)

Neptune Suite is quite different than what we are accustomed to. If the photo is really representative

I'd love to receive such a mailing. The PR Department surely downplayed the introduction of Koningsdam to the fleet and I don't see much change for the Nieuw Statendam.

As a booked guest for two cruises: Hal: How about whetting my appetite?

I think I've see this pamphlet. It's on the travel agent site. It's all artist renderings or pictures of the Koningsdam, correct?

Different how? Posting a picture of what you have would be great. Attached are the rendering and photo of the Neptunes as they were drafted and posted for Koningsdam

08415185c982319412cb1151d9242e58.jpg

4c60ccaafb9d92bef035853a693fbfc2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I wonder if there will be any slight decor changes to the regular balcony cabins?

I have heard that those suites should be updated/redesigned. Nicer fixtures, etc.

Negative. I asked on a conference call during a travel agent training specifically aimed at the Nieuw Statendam and was ]told that the NS cabins will be "almost identical" to those of the Koningsdam. They are supposedly fixing the toilet issue (that's been reported on here, not confirmed), but I would not expect much else.

Negative. I asked on a conference call during a travel agent training specifically aimed at the Nieuw Statendam and was ]told that the NS cabins will be "almost identical" to those of the Koningsdam. They are supposedly fixing the toilet issue (that's been reported on here, not confirmed), but I would not expect much else.

Fixing the toilet issue would be most appreciated, I think.