Moveable Feast cruise - suddenly- August 11 on Equinox?

ricklepickle

I was just on the Celebrity site, and our cruise, Aug 11 on Equinox (in 6 weeks) is suddenly listed as a “Moveable Feast” cruise.

I am 99.99999% certain this is new (as in, no more than a few days).

1. Is this possible? Or is it a website glitch? (Anyone know?)

2. What does this mean? Looks fun (and maybe delicious) but I don’t know what this means!

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was just on the Celebrity site, and our cruise, Aug 11 on Equinox (in 6 weeks) is suddenly listed as a “Moveable Feast” cruise.

I am 99.99999% certain this is new (as in, no more than a few days).

1. Is this possible? Or is it a website glitch? (Anyone know?)

2. What does this mean? Looks fun (and maybe delicious) but I don’t know what this means!

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Good question. It turned out that we were on one of their "moveable feast" trips and didn't even know it until questions related to it showed up in the post-cruise survey .

You might want to check the excursions--seems as though the featured chef handles the "shopping trip" and private dinner that is offered in some ports.

Congrats on the discovery pre-cruise!

:-)

Last year, December 2017 we enjoyed Michelle Bernstein on a Chef's Market tour! She has such a great personality and we learned a lot about her preparation ideas. We went on a shopping tour with her, then she gave a demonstration as she prepared ceviche for the group at a restaurant. There were presentations given during the week on board and a chef's dinner was held in the evening with the tour group on the Equinox. We were on the Reflection and our chef's dinner was prepared just for the two of us. Recently we watched the PBS show produced with Fine Cooking Magazine.

I wish I would have watched the series before the cruise. I did find lots of info on line.

https://www.finecooking.com/moveablefeast

If you are able to sign up for some of the excursions with the chefs (Marcus Samuelsson sounds interesting, too), you will likely have a great time.

I wish we were able to go on this cruise, but we already have one scheduled for December.

Have fun!