Bliss karts and laser tag

CP3o

Wow, just read a couple reviews and they seem hard to get even one turn even if try to reserve as soon as board.

Are some able to make multiple reservations ahead of time? Can any reservations be made ahead of time?

Would really be a bummer not to have bb court for teens AND not get one turn on karts.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No advanced reservations. Book when you board via the app, tv wall or other venues that assist. The race is on (literally).... And the weekly passes and daily passes will most likely be sold out within the first boarding group...

I just got off the July 7th sailing and we booked a time on gokarts for my grandson as soon as we boarded, but had to cancel when his mom was ill. I had zero problems on Thursday afternoon making a reservation for a doubles time for he and I on Friday afternoon.

Wow, just read a couple reviews and they seem hard to get even one turn even if try to reserve as soon as board.

Are some able to make multiple reservations ahead of time? Can any reservations be made ahead of time?

Would really be a bummer not to have bb court for teens AND not get one turn on karts.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You won’t have problems booking times. The $10 charge deters most multiple bookings.

No advanced reservations. Book when you board via the app, tv wall or other venues that assist. The race is on (literally).... And the weekly passes and daily passes will most likely be sold out within the first boarding group...

There are passes for those to ride over and over again? With some reviews saying sold out when the boarded, before 1pm, shouldn't they limit reservations for second turn until at least day 2?

When is the best time slots to book? I'm wondering how to make sure not to have a dinner reservation conflict.

Thanks for any info.