Copenhagen Bus Map - does it exist?

Copenhagen experts - I have been searching for a current map of the bus routes in Copenhagen. No luck. I can find the Journey Planner, but it is so helpful to see which routes go where before I plan. I think some routes have changed recently, so the old one I found won't work. We'll be staying in the central area and walking mostly, but sometimes the feet say, "Take the bus!" Appreciate any help. Thanks.

Kathy

Thank you! Just what I was looking for. And in English, too. Suggestion for the Copenhagen Tourism Board: A link for these maps in the "For Tourists" section would be very helpful. :D

Thanks, Frederik.

Kathy

Thanks. I had forgotten that this included a bus map. I have the new version to be released in October on my Amazon wish list.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

In the airport or at the cruise port, you might be able to get a printed version of this map: https://www.visitcopenhagen.com/sites/default/files/asp/visitcopenhagen/CruiseCopenhagen/PDF/copenhagen_city_map.pdf

It shows bus routes too

However, last time I was in the airport, they only had some smaller and less usefull maps.

In the airport or at the cruise port, you might be able to get a printed version of this map: https://www.visitcopenhagen.com/sites/default/files/asp/visitcopenhagen/CruiseCopenhagen/PDF/copenhagen_city_map.pdf

It shows bus routes too

However, last time I was in the airport, they only had some smaller and less usefull maps.

Since I will have almost 5 days in Copenhagen pre-cruise, and I am a map person, I will bring that popout map with me. I use a smart phone, but I like to get the full picture and I need a map for that. However, I am getting older so they are harder and harder to read with my progressive lenses. Oh well, that is where the smart phone comes in.:(