Symphony review of dining package

Hi! We booked the “every night specialty restaurants” dining package (can’t remember the real name) for our upcoming cruise. Would love if someone who just came off of Symphony, could review their experience with this, and the restaurants :). Also, is sports bar in the package? We are there for the super bowl, and want to try to book it for that night :). #GoVikes!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Was off and bought 4 nights and paid for the others last minute. Only one where reservations are a must is the Japanese Benihana’s type. Be sure to book Wonderland if you have not been. Sports bar we just paid as we went. Great wings

The Super Bowl is in February. The Symphony will have been in the Caribbean for quite a while by then.

Yes I understand that but the OP asked for “anyone who is just off Symphony” for their opinions on the dining packages and she’s still currently in the med.

None were offered on our Med cruise. Honestly I haven't had MDR food that good on RCCL since 2003. I had the exact same dishes 5 months ago and were disgusting on Liberty that were fantastic on Symphony. Presentations were night and day different, and taste was soooo much better.

Was off and bought 4 nights and paid for the others last minute. Only one where reservations are a must is the Japanese Benihana’s type. Be sure to book Wonderland if you have not been. Sports bar we just paid as we went. Great wings

Are you allowed to use dining package on hibachi? I thought rccl was a no on that and Ncl a yes when comes to hibachi.

None were offered on our Med cruise. Honestly I haven't had MDR food that good on RCCL since 2003. I had the exact same dishes 5 months ago and were disgusting on Liberty that were fantastic on Symphony. Presentations were night and day different, and taste was soooo much better.

That, my friend, is good news indeed. Thanks.

Are you allowed to use dining package on hibachi? I thought rccl was a no on that and Ncl a yes when comes to hibachi.

Officially the fine print states that Hibachi is excluded from the dining packages.

Unofficially we were able to use it at Hibachi on the Oasis this past March. It probably varies by ship and sailing and how busy they are.

• 2 weeks later...

We did Symphony in June wonderland is fantastic well worth it a real different fun evening and dining experience

The MDR was a real disappointment rather like a works canteen in terms of quality and presentation.

We did Symphony in June wonderland is fantastic well worth it a real different fun evening and dining experience

The MDR was a real disappointment rather like a works canteen in terms of quality and presentation.

We cruised a party of seven on Symphony in June and thought the MDR was excellent no complaints whatsoever.

Have dined at Wonderland on a previous cruise not on Symphony enjoyed it but wouldn't want to go again.

Hi! We booked the “every night specialty restaurants” dining package (can’t remember the real name) for our upcoming cruise. Would love if someone who just came off of Symphony, could review their experience with this, and the restaurants :). Also, is sports bar in the package? We are there for the super bowl, and want to try to book it for that night :). #GoVikes!

We dined in June on Symphony at both Chops and Central Park both were excellent.