Adventure pools water slides port days

We were on Adventure the first week of April, for Spring Break. The water slides were open from 1:00-7:00 pm on port days.

This was true for us with the exception of Embarkation day, but it was rainy the day we boarded.

I just got off the ship today. The slides were closed on the day we docked in Port Canaveral. My family had the same idea of using the slides on that day but were out of luck. No music by the pool either or activities. The ship was more than half full that day.

Ugh. That really sucks. I have no idea what to do that day then. We have 2 littles, and I am NOT dragging car seats on the ship! From what I have read, there is not much near the Port.

• 2 weeks later...
Ugh. That really sucks. I have no idea what to do that day then. We have 2 littles, and I am NOT dragging car seats on the ship! From what I have read, there is not much near the Port.

I am sure the kids will be fine staying on the ship. Still lots to do and staying by the pool with its water park, l is something they will enjoy. I would think that the camp is still open on port days-if they are old enough and interested, perhaps somebody else could chime in. We sailed with kids that were 10 and over, they loved the peace and quite.

Wouldn't want to go to Disney or Universal and the bus ride is very long and at this time of year, very hot, not to mention expensive.