Changes to meals in main dining room

by_u_nurse

Since you last sailed in 2014, it is quite possible that the ship has the new American Table menu. Some of the foods have remained and some have change. But the rules are the same...order as much as you want, at no extra cost, unless you are picking up steakhouse items.

We sailed on the Freedom last month & ordered 2 appetizers several times, 2 desserts once- never an upcharge. If I remember correctly, hubby ordered 2 entrees with no extra charge. Freedom was on the American table menu & there were selections from the steakhouse that had a $20 (iirc) upcharge, but those are clearly marked. We enjoyed the new menu, btw.

We sailed on the Freedom last month & ordered 2 appetizers several times, 2 desserts once- never an upcharge. If I remember correctly, hubby ordered 2 entrees with no extra charge. Freedom was on the American table menu & there were selections from the steakhouse that had a $20 (iirc) upcharge, but those are clearly marked. We enjoyed the new menu, btw.

Ditto on Fascination.

Thanks so much she had said there were items listed at bottom that costed extra and she thought u couldn't still order multiple appetizer and desserts.we were actually last on board sept 2015 and that hadn't happened yet. Glad to know it's just bringing steakhouse items down to MDR.. supper in MDR is definitely my favorite part of cruising and I was so disappointed when she told me this. It feels like forever since Sept 2015,but my cruising future for 2017 is bright scheduled Jan and Feb 2017.. can't wait for fun to begin

Edited by by_u_nurse