Hurricane irma....ugh

Does Carnival usually wait for us to get on board to tell us any itinerary changes?

Last time, we were notified around 8pm the night before. We're on the Glory tomorrow - supposed to be eastbound. I'm confident we'll be headed west.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We leave on the Vista on 9/9. This new model gives me hope! The last ones just had Florida and everywhere we were going right in the crosshairs.

We are also sailing Vista on the 9th... I have waited 30 years to get my husband on a cruise and now this. UGH!!

Last time, we were notified around 8pm the night before. We're on the Glory tomorrow - supposed to be eastbound. I'm confident we'll be headed west.

I hope that is our case! It is our first time and we def. do not want to be on the ship the whole week. I need some sun not rain 😩😩

I also sail Sunday. Don't think Amber Cove next Thursday is happening! I figure there will be an itinerary change - maybe Western instead? As long as the ship sails I'm on vacation and don't care!

I'm leaving Sunday onboard the a Carnival Magic. I would gladly accept Cozumel or any of the other western ports at this point if we can't do Grand Turk or Amber Cove due to the hurricane.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Us too. Same cruise. I just hope we get to HMC on Tuesday.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

Same here. I'm prepared we might not. If we change itineraries or miss a port, it will be the first time I've ever had it happen and this is cruise #20! Amber Cove is my favorite port ever but can't see that we'll make that unless Irma makes a dramatic turn north very soon.

Hope to see you onboard!

We have a 10:30 - 11:00 arrival to the Glory today. Still no word on change. Come on, it's obivioulsy going to change so spit it out already.

how is the weather there now? and yes they are taking too long to announce the changes. We are coming from Rhode Island to FLL tomorrow

Beautiful.

We live on the other coast of Florida so this time of year it's hot, sunny and rains a little bit each day. Yesterday the rains held off until bed time which was great for us. We got to the hotel

Before rush hour, went out to dinner after rush hour.

At this point I'm assuming we'll be notified at the port? I don't like that idea at all , it won't change us from going, just would like time to prepare and research activities to replace the ones we had booked.

If that's the case I'll post the details here.

At this point I'm assuming we'll be notified at the port? I don't like that idea at all , it won't change us from going, just would like time to prepare and research activities to replace the ones we had booked.

If that's the case I'll post the details here.

I completely agree with you!! I would love to be notified in advance so we can do research on what we want to do. Yesss please keep us notified.. I am nervous about this trip with this weather situation 😡