P & O website/foreigner?

Krydstosser

Hello

Why can´t you order a cruise as a non UK resident on the website?? Thats not a problem with RCCL and Carnival?

I had almost decided to order...

Because P&O is basically just aimed at the UK cruiser, whereas the others are aimed at worldwide cruisers so their sites are setup to accept bookings from all over the world.

Sent from my VFD 900 using Tapatalk

This is from the P& O FAQs:

Q. Can I book online from a country outside of the UK?

< Back

Our UK website does not currently support addresses overseas.

If you are a resident of a country outside of the UK please contact our International Contact Centre on (+44) 2380 657064 or email overseas.reservations@carnivalukgroup.com

Because P&O is basically just aimed at the UK cruiser, whereas the others are aimed at worldwide cruisers so their sites are setup to accept bookings from all over the world.

Sent from my VFD 900 using Tapatalk

We booked with our TA through P &O Australia

This is from the P& O FAQs:

Q. Can I book online from a country outside of the UK?

< Back

Our UK website does not currently support addresses overseas.

If you are a resident of a country outside of the UK please contact our International Contact Centre on (+44) 2380 657064 or email overseas.reservations@carnivalukgroup.com

I recently arranged a booking for Canadian relatives via our regular UK TA, although I initiated the booking it was done entirely in their name and address and paid for on their credit card, all over the phone with our TA. The above answer from P&O's Q&A website is either incomplete, wrong or maybe just out of date.

I recently arranged a booking for Canadian relatives via our regular UK TA, although I initiated the booking it was done entirely in their name and address and paid for on their credit card, all over the phone with our TA. The above answer from P&O's Q&A website is either incomplete, wrong or maybe just out of date.

As Canadians we booked our original P&O cruise with an on line US based travel system We attempted to book the next cruise while aboard but as Canadians we were unable to. So when we returned home we booked it with the same travel system previously used which by the way assures us of the on board credits offered through direct booking.

As Canadians we booked our original P&O cruise with an on line US based travel system We attempted to book the next cruise while aboard but as Canadians we were unable to. So when we returned home we booked it with the same travel system previously used which by the way assures us of the on board credits offered through direct booking.

As an addendum to the above, having booked the original cruise at what we thought to be an acceptable price, we saw that price thereafter fluctuate, primarily upwards by as much as 30% as we approached the sailing date. Whether or not that indicates favourable early booking or just original error we cannot say but our original quoted price held.

Please guys... we are in 2018 and P & O is a company??

There are no reason not to accept scandinavian customers or there credit cards.... maybe there is a reason why we can't buy cruises online but I haven't seen it yet.

I love you guys and your british humor... but this is stupid :D

Please guys... we are in 2018 and P & O is a company??

There are no reason not to accept scandinavian customers or there credit cards.... maybe there is a reason why we can't buy cruises online but I haven't seen it yet.

I love you guys and your british humor... but this is stupid :D

It's most likely a "quirk" of their dreadful IT systems - nothing personal :) Use the phone line and it should work fine.

• 4 weeks later...

We have ordered a cruise....

Our favorite cruises was Celebrity Reflection and P & O Azura, both wonderful cruises and ships.

We prefer to order online, that was not an option with P & O so Celebrity won our creditcard this year :D

Maybe next year P & O website accept foreign costumers and their creditcards....

Sincerely Soeren.