Room Service Breakfast

rncruiser

I have done a search about room service breakfast and haven’t been able to figure out the current free menu. I found a post from 2015 that shows a menu with just juice, coffee and pastries and one from 2017 that includes yogurt and fruit.

Does anyone know what is currently available for free, if anything, in the room service breakfast menu?

I will be sailing in the Sky, my first time on NCL. DH and I love to sit on our balcony and enjoy coffee and fruit before heading to the dining room for a full breakfast.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have done a search about room service breakfast and haven’t been able to figure out the current free menu. I found a post from 2015 that shows a menu with just juice, coffee and pastries and one from 2017 that includes yogurt and fruit.

Does anyone know what is currently available for free, if anything, in the room service breakfast menu?

I will be sailing in the Sky, my first time on NCL. DH and I love to sit on our balcony and enjoy coffee and fruit before heading to the dining room for a full breakfast.

We just finished a cruise on the Spirit and used room service for breakfast once. They had tea, coffee, juice, milk, fruit available about 4 different ways, cereal, yogurt and pastries. We were not impressed with it, although if you are having just coffee and fruit you might be fine. The coffee was warm and didn't come with the requested cream and sugar, the milk and yogurt were room temperature, couldn't drink the milk, cereal wasn't what we asked for and the pastries were stale. The fruit was good though. We didn't try it again. If you are in a balcony you may have a coffee machine in your cabin.

Post #34 on my thread has the breakfast menu from the Sky.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2539744&page=2

We just finished a cruise on the Spirit and used room service for breakfast once. They had tea, coffee, juice, milk, fruit available about 4 different ways, cereal, yogurt and pastries. We were not impressed with it, although if you are having just coffee and fruit you might be fine. The coffee was warm and didn't come with the requested cream and sugar, the milk and yogurt were room temperature, couldn't drink the milk, cereal wasn't what we asked for and the pastries were stale. The fruit was good though. We didn't try it again. If you are in a balcony you may have a coffee machine in your cabin.

I have room service wake me up with a similar continental breakfast almost everyday on a cruise. It is always correct and always hits the spot. Love it.

Post #34 on my thread has the breakfast menu from the Sky.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2539744&page=2

Thanks so much for the link. I enjoyed seeing the dinner menus as well.

I am happy to know that our cruising ritual of coffee and fruit on the balcony can continue.

Quicker and easier to just trot up to the buffet and grab a few items you like. Since NCL started charging and arm and a leg for room service a couple years ago, it's not really worth the trouble anymore.

the continental breakfast the OP was asking about is free. no arms. no legs.

the continental breakfast the OP was asking about is free. no arms. no legs.

Yup, as a traveler with dozens of cruises on NCL, I am very aware of the 'no cost' continental room service breakfast. Still not worth the hassle to me. Too many mistakes usually happen and just so much easier and faster to hop up to the buffet for what you need.

But thanks for the superfluous information.

Yup, as a traveler with dozens of cruises on NCL, I am very aware of the 'no cost' continental room service breakfast. Still not worth the hassle to me. Too many mistakes usually happen and just so much easier and faster to hop up to the buffet for what you need.

But thanks for the superfluous information.

LOL. ok....you are right....we get it.

Don't know if it was just a bad day or the ship itself, but we have been ordering cont breakfast for years and I do not remember a mistake. I do agree the coffee isn't all that warm, otherwise it is nice to get that call saying your breakfast is on the say. we always put the order card on the door before we go to bed. I will add,we only do this a couple of times on any cruise. We like to go the the dining room or buffet for a better selection or even O'sheehans.