Superior Watersports in Freeport For Gold Rock Beach?

elzapato

Has anyone gone on the Lucayan Park and Cave tour with Superior Watersports? I really want to go to Gold Rock Beach and this company offers a tour from 9-1 which includes the caves and Gold Rock beach. Their website shows two different prices ($30/person and $40/person) and when I click on their "special offers" they are from 2008! I want to make sure they're reputable!

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone gone on the Lucayan Park and Cave tour with Superior Watersports? I really want to go to Gold Rock Beach and this company offers a tour from 9-1 which includes the caves and Gold Rock beach. Their website shows two different prices ($30/person and $40/person) and when I click on their "special offers" they are from 2008! I want to make sure they're reputable!

They are reputable. Out of date websites are the norm for the Bahamas, not the exception. For current information you always should call. Email is rarely replied to promptly, if at all.

I just realized that our boat leaves at 2pm and since Gold Rock is almost an hour away that may be cutting it a bit close. I'd hate to miss the boat but maybe getting stuck in the Bahamas wouldn't be tragic.....I wish someone would start a shuttle service straight from the port to Gold Rock-they could make a fortune. Hmmm...

Archived