Is there anything good to eat on roatan?

44minimum

I asked this question on another board and got no answers so I will try it here. I know that I want to try some conch, is there anything unique to this island or area that I should also try? I've never been to the Caribbean or on a cruise before and I want to try some things that I can't get in Oklahoma. Let me hear some suggestions.

Welcome to Cruise Critic. Have you tried posting this on the Ports of Call, Roatan board, or the Foodies board? I would think you would have the most luck asking in either of those two boards. I can't speak to Roatan specifically, but I have had conch in St. Kitts. It's always fun to try something local to give you a real sense of the place. Good luck finding an answer.

I asked this question on another board and got no answers so I will try it here. I know that I want to try some conch, is there anything unique to this island or area that I should also try? I've never been to the Caribbean or on a cruise before and I want to try some things that I can't get in Oklahoma. Let me hear some suggestions.

Try Mavis and Dixie's....it's a big place now. It was really good when it was a little place. Hopefully, it's as good as it used to be.

Archived