Looking For Aft Wrap 9C Pictures

siestaclaud

We are in 9471 coming up in December. Looking for interior and exterior (balcony) pics. and not finding anything. Can anyone direct me to some pictures? I have seen renderings, and tried to zoom in on small pics, but that is all I can find. Thanks for any help. :)

• 3 months later...
We have 9471 on the Vista for the TransAtlantic on October 21st 2016. I plan on taking a lot of pictures then, but was hoping to see some in advance too. I noticed a few weeks ago Carnival revised the floor plan on their deck plans to give a better visual of the layout.

I saw this new rendering and was shocked! The old rendering shows large windows with an aft view. We have no aft view, other than the door. The large window (single) faces the side of the ship. The room looks incredibly small. I am hoping the balcony is redeeming. Cant wait to see your pictures!

• 5 weeks later...
I haven't come across any pics yet either. We cruise in 10 days but do not plan on buying an internet package onboard. So I'll probably post pics of 9471 on November 3rd or 4th after the Trans Atlantic cruise.

Just checking in to see how things went on the transatlantic! How was the cabin? We are in the same one on 12/31 and I am dying to see some pics and hear a review!

Thanks!

Here are a bunch of pictures on Carnival Vista's Premium Vista Aft Wrap Balcony Stateroom (Cabin) #9471. I hope you enjoy the pictures.

The Vista cabins only have two closets. John Heald explained this as space was taken where the 3rd closet would be in order for each cabin to have independent HVAC with thermostat. For our 13 day TransAtlantic cruise we found the closet space insufficient, but should be fine for shorter Caribbean cruises. The life jackets are under the foot of the bed instead of in the 3rd closet that we have noticed on other Carnival Ships.

Cabin 9471 does does not have a couch, but we did not miss it. The aft wrap balcony is huge and had four chairs, two tables, and two loungers with plenty of room for more if needed. The dividers on both ends of the balcony can be opened if you have friends or family in adjacent cabins. I measured the wooden rails on the balcony at 51 inches long for each section and their are 10 sections for 9471; so 510 inches divided by 12 inches equals 42.5 feet.

Looking down on the aft wrap balconies on deck 8 and below they were several sections shorter so the two deck 9 aft wrap balconies have the longest balcony and wrap further around the side of the ship.

The bed faces the aft (back of the ship). Stateroom 9471 has one large window adjacent to the window and one glass door out to the balcony. Bathroom is next to balcony door.

TV is a LG Brand and appeared to be about 42 inches. Remote is generic.

Refrigerator is under the TV enclosed in cabinet.

Let me know if you have any questions and i will try to answer.

Enjoy the pictures.

20161022_105417_zps0hge06qk.jpg

20161021_121752_zps5ddeo6lu.jpg

20161021_121812_zpsztesnx7a.jpg

20161021_121830_zpsz3zary9r.jpg

20161021_121827_zpsl9ckkiyc.jpg

20161021_121807_zps96d6jwqj.jpg

Thank you!! Oh wow wonderful balcony pics!! Room looks tiny but we will live on the balcony anyway so who cares!

How was noise from deck chairs above and any music noise? Could you use the stairs next to the cabin to get to deck 10 or are they crew only?

Cant thank you enough!!

C

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you!! Oh wow wonderful balcony pics!! Room looks tiny but we will live on the balcony anyway so who cares!

How was noise from deck chairs above and any music noise? Could you use the stairs next to the cabin to get to deck 10 or are they crew only?

Cant thank you enough!!

C

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Occasional noise from deck chairs, but not too bad. We could only hear music from the Havana area while out on the balcony, but only when a band was playing. Could not hear canned music. The stairs said Crew Only so we did not try to use them.