10666 or 10664 on Jewel Alaska NB

disneygirl10

I booked 10666 based on the recommendation from the phone rep. Was told that it had the largest balcony of the category.

Searched online and can not find photos or videos. Has anyone stayed in this cabin?

I'm considering switching to 10664 to have the outer balcony, am wondering if it is much smaller.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by disneygirl10

I booked it based on the recommendation from the phone rep. Was told that it had the largest balcony of the category.

Searched online and can not find photos or videos. Has anyone stayed in this cabin?

I sailed in this cabin on the Jewel a few times and also on deck 10 on other Jewel class ships. The balcony is huge.

Thank you! Do you recommend keeping it as opposed to the outer balcony? We are doing an Alaskan NB.

I sailed in both these cabins on the Jewel. I really don't think there is much difference in the balcony size.

I was in 10166 on the Pearl a few weeks ago. 10666 balcony is just slightly bigger than 10664. One of the lounge chairs has to be at an angle on 10664.

I would take 10666 as you are more in the aft middle of the ship and have better views from the left and right.

Don

Either one is nice. As mentioned, the outer is just slightly smaller because the corner of one side curves. However, I like it because you only have a neighbor on one side of you.

I was going to say the same thing. Both have really large balconies, the one on the end is just a little bit smaller because of the curve. It's really nice having only one neighbor.

No wrong decision here, enjoy!

We have sailed in the "end" suites on the jewel class ships. I would go with the end suites as you have no neighbors to try to jocky your views with and will be able to slightly see around the corner. No wind, quiet, and the smells of the bakery wafting down to your balcony. You did good, real good! I've sworn I would sleep on the aft balcony in my lounger some night, still haven't done it!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app