fort Lauderdale

felicialdufrene

hello there. we will be needing to stay the night in Fort Lauderdale the night before our cruise on November 19th in Fort Lauderdale. Does anyone know of any hotels that will shuttle you to the cruise terminal and allow you to leave your vehicle parked at the hotel??

Springhill Suites in Dania Beach has a park and cruise package.

I also wanted to welcome you to Cruise Critic.

I too want to welcome you to cruise critic and do encourage you to visit the Florida Departure Board.

The airport is relatively close to many hotels and it's easy to find a hotel near the port. Because of this I would not limit yourself to hotels that include shuttles as often you are at the mercy of their driving times. Taxis can be relatively inexpensive as can using other services such as Uber.

Keith

I would suggest you google "hotels on 17th street in FLL"

It's an area within a short distance of the 17th Street bridge with a number of hotels/motels that are relatively close to both the airport and the cruise port. There are restaurants and shopping within walking distance too.

Rather than seeking a hotel that offers a shuttle to the port and having to abide by their times, plan on taking a taxi, which isn't expensive because of the proximity to the port, and go when YOU want to.

We've stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in that area and found it to be very convenient.