Question About Connecting Cabins

cruzsnooze

Hi, I'm looking to book a cabin that is connecting to another. Azamara Pursuit 6029. Does the door impact the furniture or do you loose anything because of the wall space being occupied by that door? Thanks for the help deciding on a cabin.

The connecting door is at the far end of the cabin. One of them has a love seat. The other (denoted as having a convertible sofa by a black square on the deck plan) actually has a chair that converts to a single bed.

Phil

so 6029 will have the chair since it does not have the black square. I want to be close to the elevator but don't want to sacrifice the sofa.

so 6029 will have the chair since it does not have the black square. I want to be close to the elevator but don't want to sacrifice the sofa.

No, it will have a small sofa. Just as an aside, where it is located over the show lounge you’ll hear noise from below. You won’t notice it if you go the shows, but will hear it during the day sometimes if you go back to the cabin and they are doing afternoon rehearsals or sound checks. I didn’t really find it an issue, but you may notice it.

Phil

No, it will have a small sofa. Just as an aside, where it is located over the show lounge you’ll hear noise from below. You won’t notice it if you go the shows, but will hear it during the day sometimes if you go back to the cabin and they are doing afternoon rehearsals or sound checks. I didn’t really find it an issue, but you may notice it.

Phil

It looks like the cabin nearest the elevator 6029 is farthest from the stage. Do you know what time the shows usually end? If it's before my bedtime it shouldn't be a problem.

Yes, your are right. It is. The shows are usually over by 10.30-10.45.

Phil

Thanks for the info Phil. I think it's a good trade off to be near the elevators. Usually I'm awake till 10:30 so it looks like I should not have any real issue with the location. I am booking late so the better cabins are mostly booked and the prices are higher then a few months ago. Lesson learned is to book earlier for a better location at the lower prices.