FTTF out of Ft. Lauderdale 2019

fozzy1975

Ours went on sale for the Magic May 2019 yesterday at 3pm. By 8pm it was sold out.

Only 15 cabins are first released-- then another 15 more will be released later. Only a total of 30 cabins

Only 15 cabins are first released-- then another 15 more will be released later. Only a total of 30 cabins

Are you positive about that? It showed "over 20 available" when they went on sale.
I'd like to know where serene56 got that info because I find it very hard to believe they only sell 30 FTTF. For our cruise last month, the FTTF didn't sell out for quite a long time. There's no way only 30 lasted for a few months after the initial release. And that was back when it was the old, cheaper price.

I'd like to know where serene56 got that info because I find it very hard to believe they only sell 30 FTTF. For our cruise last month, the FTTF didn't sell out for quite a long time. There's no way only 30 lasted for a few months after the initial release. And that was back when it was the old, cheaper price.

i just know.

LOL

they can not sell too many because that would defeat the purpose of no waiting in a line. (Guest services, tender-etc

our Liberty cruise had an initial 15 and it still has one listed. 60.00 for a 4 day cruise is a lot of money. not everyone is in a hurry to get someplace. and many first time cruisers are not even aware that they exist

But reading these boards it sounds like everyone wants it==

Are you positive about that? It showed "over 20 available" when they went on sale.

yes i am VERY positive and 20 is below 30

they probably will release 10 more closer to sailing depending how many diamond and platinums there are onboard