Does Sky have an adults only sun deck?

ihrtcruise

Following lol. I know it doesn’t have a spice h2o on deck plans so I’m thinking no...but hopeful. Although I did hear not many kids on this ship since none of the big fun kid things on board

I think there is a kid's club with activities, isn't there? And a kid's pool. But I see your point. No climbing wall or other big ship activity for the kids. Some ships even have places to go surfing.

Kinda. There are "quiet zones" on 12, I believe on port forward, oddly close to the children's pool. Actually, the children's pool is usually very quiet and there are few kids there, ever. The only issue is that the waitstaff don't come that way very often. The "quiet zone" has a few outdoor showers, as well.

I was on the Sky this week. There is no adults only sun deck. I posted a couple of videos on my Youtube channel if you want to see what they do have on

and
. Overall, I enjoyed the ship very much. There aren't a lot of quiet outdoor spaces, as those tended to get pretty crowded. However, there are any number of quiet indoor spaces with large windows. That doesn't help if you are wanting to sun tan, but it does help if you want a pretty view and a nice place to read. Happy travels.