Quick Parking Fort Lauderdale

newhawaiicruiser

Called United Airport Parking and the only information they would give me is it's on SE 17 St. Shuttle is on demand between 5:00 am and 10:00 pm. Said all information would be on confirmation sheet. Asking again if anyone has used this option or know anything about this parking garage. Thanks

I've used United Airport parking twice. The rates are unbeatable. The parking is at Embassy Suites on 17th in the back, outdoor lot. Which is really crazy because if you book Embassy, stay, and want to keep your car there they charge you almost three times the price for parking then United and cars are side by side.

When you book, you'll get a confirm number. When you pull into Embassy, you give the confirm to the Valet and they will either park you car or you can self park, (my preference). The shuttle is right in front of the lobby and is an Embassy Suite shuttle or and unmarked. Getting going from there is quick and painless. Basically load and go, that has been my experience traveling with four.

Returning there is a wait time. After clearing customs, you have to call them. I think it is one of the Valet's cell phone. Tell them you need a pickup at whatever terminal. The first time we waited about 15-20 minutes. The second time was closer to 45 minutes. Both times were out of Terminal 2. The excuse was that someone didn't show up for work that morning..

I definitely would use them again despite the wait times for a 5 min ride. There is also info in this section under Embassy Suites parking if you're interested.

Hope this helps

You can park in the Economy Parking for the Ft Lauderdale airport for $7.50/day. It is well lit and secure. The airport shuttle runs every 15 minutes, 24/7. Very safe and reliable. It is also huge...plenty of spaces available.

One hitch, the shuttle takes you to the airport where you would need a taxi or uber to the ship.

Alternately you can uber directly from the parking lot to the ship.

Thanks for your reply. We used Embassy suites through United last year and were satisfied with both price and convenience. They have another option this year and it's garage parking but won't give many specifics until you book. All they will say it it's on 17th. We'll probably just go with Embassy again but was looking for information regarding the garage option. Shuttles are my main concern. Have also used Park-n-go in the past and very pleased with their service but the price is a bit higher.

I have used park n go 3 times. I can't say enough good things about them. From the time we got through customs to the time we were on I95, was 20 mins. And they're really friendly too!

We also use Park n go. If you reserve ahead of time rates very reasonable and fast, courteous service.

• 2 weeks later...
We also use Park n go. If you reserve ahead of time rates very reasonable and fast, courteous service.

am i correct calculating the parking directly at the port is 50$ extra than park n go ?

for me, i rather pay that and be on my way 2 minutes after leaving the ship..

am i correct calculating the parking directly at the port is 50$ extra than park n go ?

for me, i rather pay that and be on my way 2 minutes after leaving the ship..

The port for 7 nights should be about $105....park n go has two options ....pay at the lot $89.04 or prepay $61.30. Remember to add tips for the shuttle driver both ways if using off site parking.

1108594679_Screenshot(43).jpg.cb06f5a3db634599e5768de6c96e7bd5.jpg

Edited by Magellan321

After studying google maps, using the info that the garage is .1 mile from Port Everglades, and is on SE 17th St., I am pretty sure Quick Parking utilizes the parking garage of the Renaissance Hotel. Anyone have any experience parking here?

We used the Renaissance Hotel garage several times a few years ago, through another sub-vendor at reasonable prices (the hotel rates were $25/day!). The garage is great, but the shuttles were slow. But it is close enough to drop off the family at the ship and then walk about 15 minutes to Pier 2 if you are sailing on Princess. Park n Go at the south end of the harbor is much closer if you are sailing Carnival.

I had a really unfortunate experience with these people, and, unless things have radically changed, I would really recommend against using them.

Their facility is hard to find, is not in an especially good part of town, they wait until they have stuffed as many people in their shuttle as they can, and never picked us up upon return (we ended up blowing all our savings for parking on a cab ride back to their lot)

These places change their names about as much as I change my socks, but, generally speaking, if their ad does not show their address until you have pre-paid the reservation, I would stay far away

• 3 weeks later...
I've used United Airport parking twice. The rates are unbeatable. The parking is at Embassy Suites on 17th in the back, outdoor lot. Which is really crazy because if you book Embassy, stay, and want to keep your car there they charge you almost three times the price for parking then United and cars are side by side.

When you book, you'll get a confirm number. When you pull into Embassy, you give the confirm to the Valet and they will either park you car or you can self park, (my preference). The shuttle is right in front of the lobby and is an Embassy Suite shuttle or and unmarked. Getting going from there is quick and painless. Basically load and go, that has been my experience traveling with four.

Returning there is a wait time. After clearing customs, you have to call them. I think it is one of the Valet's cell phone. Tell them you need a pickup at whatever terminal. The first time we waited about 15-20 minutes. The second time was closer to 45 minutes. Both times were out of Terminal 2. The excuse was that someone didn't show up for work that morning..

I definitely would use them again despite the wait times for a 5 min ride. There is also info in this section under Embassy Suites parking if you're interested.

Hope this helps

We used the parking lot at the Embassy Suites on 17th St earlier this year and the attendant told us they was Valet only as noted on their website. We told him no that the reservation receipt also said self-park. He did eventually let us self-park our car. Totally agree that this is a great place to park but if they enforce the Valet parking, no way will we give our car keys to anyone.

We are looking at the Renaissance Hotel parking garage as an alternate to Embassy parking. Until we saw this parking garage location, we was going to park at Port Everglades but with the cruise being 14 days in duration, the Port would be $210 with the Renaissance garage being $79.55 .

Our prior experiences with United Airport Parking has been fine. If anyone else has used this particular facility, would like to hear your feedback.

TIA :)