New to Forums

AprilDee5

I just want to welcome you to Cruise Critic.

Be sure to check out the Cruise Line Boards for the cruise lines you sail or are interested in and you can learn a lot about places around the world from the Ports Of Call Board.

Keith

Welcome to C.C!

I've found one of the best things on this site is the search feature. See, people ask the same questions over and over so, all you have to do is to look up to the top right portion of the page and type in your question where it says "search cruise critic" click on the magnifying glass and, in most cases, you will find a lot of answers.

Have fun exploring and learning!

Welcome to cruise critic

Come back and ask questions as they come up. In time you will get the jist of it. Reading is just as important as posting when you are new.

New to forums and just trying to figure out how this all works :D . I love too cruise !

Welcome! These forums are a wealth of knowledge and have certainly helped my family plan some very memorable trips.

I agree with others who suggest reading and using the search functions. You'll get to know who likes to stir the pot, posters with reliable information, and meet a few people before you even get onboard. Sit back, wait for the next smoking/food review/discussion on children and enjoy the show :D

Welcome to the CC family!! This is an absolutely amazing place with more info than I ever thought I would even come close to finding :D . I was lucky enough to stumble on this site before my first cruise, and have used it every single time I have a cruise planned, and even on those days that I don't and just need to live vicariously :p.

Welcome! These forums are a wealth of knowledge and have certainly helped my family plan some very memorable trips.

I agree with others who suggest reading and using the search functions. You'll get to know who likes to stir the pot' date=' posters with reliable information, and meet a few people before you even get onboard. Sit back, wait for the next smoking/food review/discussion on children and enjoy the show :D[/quote']

Well said..........I was trying to figure out how to say the same thing nicely:D

Welcome to Cruise Critic. This place is a wealth of information, sometimes you have to sift through all the answers, but evenutally truth rises to the top. I enjoy checking out the ship reviews every week for whatever my next cruise is. If I want to know what the weather for a particular cruise will be like, I go back to the posts for the reviews during that time of year. The other night my DH (darling husband) and I were discussing, how far south do I have to go to see the Southern Cross constellation, so I googled it, and the first reponse led me to Cruise Critic. All roads lead here.:)

Let me add my welcome to CC and suggest that the best way to increase your proficiency with the boards is to read the Community Guidelines that you received when you registered and retread when you are unsure of the guidelines for particular topics. You might also want to go to the first time cruisers forum and read the Q& A posted by others new to the boards. Of course, your questions are welcome here and on the Forum dedicated to your cruise line. Lots of experienced cruisers are very helpful with specific questions. Enjoy!

Archived