Parking PTE Port Everglades?

neptuno

Wow! I just looked at that on google maps satellite view. From what I can see it looks like there are cars parked 2 and 3 deep. That would require you leaving your keys. I prefer not having to leave my keys. I don't want them moving cars around, mine and others. Chance of coming back to a damaged car. I am just not that trusting of people today. Even if they have insurance covering this, it could still be a major pain to have to deal with after a cruise.

Wow! I just looked at that on google maps satellite view. From what I can see it looks like there are cars parked 2 and 3 deep. That would require you leaving your keys. I prefer not having to leave my keys. I don't want them moving cars around, mine and others. Chance of coming back to a damaged car. I am just not that trusting of people today. Even if they have insurance covering this, it could still be a major pain to have to deal with after a cruise.

Exactly why I now park at the port:rolleyes:

We are trying "US1 Parking" for the first time. Has anyone used them and do you have any feedback? They are about a mile outside the port @ 2800 South Federal Hwy, and seem fairly reasonable at $58 with tax for eight days.

We use PARK N GO at 1101 Eller Dr, Fort Lauderdale. They keep the keys, but we've never had any problems. If you schedule online it is $7.99 per day with one free day for every 10 days paid. We are using them once again on November 27th. Great people and great service.