Pacific dawn w807! Back home

girl05

Hi everyone!!!

Unfortunately we are back home now!!

The cruise was fantastic!!!!! We had such a great time!

I'm jealous of all those lucky people who will be sailing away today. I miss it already.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Cheers

:)

Welcome back! Glad you had a great time! Im starting to get excited now for my cruise.

I have a question for you - at lunch time do they have some sort sandwich buffet with breads, salads and cold meats etc where you can make your own sandwiches instead of hot buffet foods?

thanks

Glad to hear from you again on your return. I know how it feels to get off the ship. You just want to get back on again and again.

Both my wife and I will be sailing on the PD 24th May. What was the cruise like and will you be posting any photos?

la1082- Thanks,Yes at lunch time at the buffet in addition to the warm foods they had some small sandwiches prepared with a couple of different fillings or you could make your own on bread rolls.

Different salads and cold meats were available, and fruit such as rock melon, watermelon.Also tomatoes, lettuce, cheese,etc, I think there was a good variety.

Melkaista- Thanks,please pack me lol.

Food, well I think the food was great. The food was always plentiful and in my opinion there was a good selection.

Anytime dining was great. I think it was good how we could choose what time we wanted to eat and where we wanted to eat.Also we didn't have to rush around to go to dinner at a certain time.

The only places that we ate dinner were in the dining room and buffet.

We ate in the dining room 3 times altogether-The first time was on the first night of the cruise, and the 2 other times in the dining room were on formal nights. I highly suggest that if you would like to eat in the dining room on formal night that you do book as early as possible,because the dining room gets booked out quickly on formal nights & then you are able to choose which seating you prefer.

Sailaway John- Thanks John! Aren't you are your wife lucky!! I know, I want to go back!! I've already been looking at other cruises.It was wonderful. 10 nights just wasn't enough. Yes I'll be posting photos when I upload them, and also will try and work on a review.

Cheers girl05 :)

Archived