Breakaway - Magic & Mayhem show?

jamkam97

Nothing yet- going to see if I can answer your question Jamie.

I saw it in a mid March daily. It's been hard to find dailies for this itinerary (or so I found). The person sailed over St Patricks Day. I searched up Magic & Mayhem and found via FB the group was in July saying they were coming to the Breakaway but nothing more since.

I should prob just let go of my need to try to plan things lol

Looking at some dailies from earlier this year for our sailing- and it has entertainment of Magic & Mayhem.

Anyone on recently and know if this still is going on?

Thanks!

Hi, I know that Dizzy and his wife are on the Ship right now and performing that show, I don't know how much longer their

contract is.......a great Show thats for sure

Marion

Just saw the show on Breakaway on our September cruise. Nothing special at all, very basic and a lot of hype. Not something we'll ever want to see again.

Dizzy also has a solo show which is really bad. A lot of silly giggles and a few cards tricks displayed on 2 screens.

JMO of course.

Thanks for the input!! We have a lot of kids going and different ages so it's nice to know there might be a show they would be interested in. I reserved burn the floor for us and our 5 and 7 year olds but I'm not sure they'll last too long...

• 2 weeks later...
Oh no!! Sniff!

Do you know did they replace it with something else programming wise- that time slot, I mean.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I’m sorry to say, I don’t know.... we just booked for Nov 19th so I’m thinking they will be on at that time.

Enjoy your cruise, we have never booked so close to sailing date, total last min decision for us.

Hello. I just came off the Breakaway last week (10/8-15) and no magic and mayhem show. Chip Romero which was such a snoozer I left after a few minutes.

Due definitely catch the dueling pianos (howl at the moon) if you can the 3 musicians they have now doing it are fantastic!

Edited by fourofakind

Hello. I just came off the Breakaway last week (10/8-15) and no magic and mayhem show. Chip Romero which was such a snoozer I left after a few minutes.

Due definitely catch the dueling pianos if you can the 3 musicians they have now doing it are fantastic!

Was on the Breakaway last week as well...only saw Chip's up close show on Saturday, the guy is good. Not as good as David DaVinci.

and you say last week's dueling piano was good, good grief. Spent less than an hour all week (4 shows).

Last year on Breakaway, Ben Michaels, Jeff Taylor and Josh Hamilton were fantastic, probably only missed 1 hour of their 12 hours they played

Was on the Breakaway last week as well...only saw Chip's up close show on Saturday, the guy is good. Not as good as David DaVinci.

and you say last week's dueling piano was good, good grief. Spent less than an hour all week (4 shows).

Last year on Breakaway, Ben Michaels, Jeff Taylor and Josh Hamilton were fantastic, probably only missed 1 hour of their 12 hours they played

Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy them. I thought they were great. My all time favorite though was Sean Rainey. He was on my July 16th 2017 Breakaway cruise and I was in awe. Amazing musician!!! That guy is definitely going places. I was sad to see him gone when I went back in September.

Thanks guys, enjoy your sailing Letsgo - my kids would love your name they sing the song around the house in the days and weeks leading up to our trips haha.

Haha you are welcome.....and thats why I choose that name , because of the song lol

Marion