Drink of the Day sans alcohol??

rpmljm

My experience has been that anything SScan do to make your cruise better, they will do, which includes making a drink of the day without alcohol. The price is the same: zero. Are you in the proper forum?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Can you order a fruity frozen drink of the day without the alcohol? If so, does anyone know about how much they take off the price for not including it?

This is an all inclusive line and basically drinks are included in the fare so there’s nothing to “take off”.

I think the OP whilst under the influence of a non-alcoholic cocktail accidently posted in the wrong forum, as they have just posted the same question in Royal Carribean International forum ...... which appears to be the intended home of the question.

Stand down team ....:)

I think the OP whilst under the influence of a non-alcoholic cocktail accidently posted in the wrong forum, as they have just posted the same question in Royal Carribean International forum ...... which appears to be the intended home of the question.

Stand down team ....:)

It is Friday.......maybe they were tired....I am. 😀

You are lucky. It is Saturday here at 2:40 am ..... and I'm not tired. And wifey's car is due into the garage at 09:00 for a new set of treads. Then I will be tired - and poor. :D

2:40 AM !?!? Having trouble sleeping? Last time I was up that late it was a impromptu party on the Pool Deck on the Spirit. :)

Seriously? That had to be one heck of a cruise!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was June 2015 and there was a heat wave in the Med. We’d been at Santorini that day and it was 101F/38C on the island. It was still quite warm out at sea so a number of us were out on the back deck at the Panorama Bar until they closed down around 1 AM. Somebody suggested we move to the Pool Deck and bring out whatever we had or would share out of cabins thus the impromptu party.

It was June 2015 and there was a heat wave in the Med. We’d been at Santorini that day and it was 101F/38C on the island. It was still quite warm out at sea so a number of us were out on the back deck at the Panorama Bar until they closed down around 1 AM. Somebody suggested we move to the Pool Deck and bring out whatever we had or would share out of cabins thus the impromptu party.
That sounds like a great time! We're heading to Santorini ourselves next June on the Muse, so maybe we'll do the same.

Wish we had been there! We could have shared green Chartreuse with anyone who cared!