6 pack of sodas

ktbyrd79

Yes we carried on just 12 cans because we wanted to mix diet and non diet and went on a short cruise for two. I opened up the 12 pack and loaded half with diet and half with non. I also take on loose cans of Red Bull . I carry everything in my rolling cooler because they will open the box and sometimes you can’t easily close it back.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We don't drink a lot of soda, but last year we decided to bring cans of Root Beer with us. Two reasons: 1) Just to have a nice frosty cold beverage to enjoy. 2) We would get some of the free soft serve vanilla ice cream up on the Lido deck and enjoy a Root Beer float on our balconey!

The rule states cans or "containers" 12oz or less, max 12. Can anyone define Container. Are 12 plastic bottles, unopened, allowed?

Thanks, g

No..... plastic bottles is what started this mess to begin with when people were smuggling clear alcohol in water bottles and resealing them. Security ended up having to shake the bottles from cases of water being carried on to verify if it was indeed water or smuggled alcohol and it slowed down the security line big time. Because of this, all bottles are banned.