AARP e-gift cards

vinsheer

I have used the physical cards both to pay off my cruise and to add to my cash account once onboard. Also used the e-gift cards to pay on actual cruise balance, however I have not tried to use e-gift cards to add to cash account once onboard. Would I just print it out and would there be any problem adding the e-gift cards to my account. Who has actually done this? Haven't seen the actual physical cards lately on AARP and need some for my upcoming cruise in April. Thank You!

• 2 weeks later...
Is there a service charge to get the e-cards?

Laura

There are no charges on the eCards. The only charge there is on any of the gift cards, is if you have a physical card shipped to you. The shipping charge is 59 cents for those.

There are no charges on the eCards. The only charge there is on any of the gift cards, is if you have a physical card shipped to you. The shipping charge is 59 cents for those.

Wow! I was about to disagree with you as I've purchased a few of the physical gift cards in the past... but before I posted I checked my receipts for those cards and saw that I'd paid for the shipping without even realizing it! From now on I'll just use the e-cards!

Wow! I was about to disagree with you as I've purchased a few of the physical gift cards in the past... but before I posted I checked my receipts for those cards and saw that I'd paid for the shipping without even realizing it! From now on I'll just use the e-cards!

I wish they would just do away with the physical cards and double up on the eCards. They're so much more convenient and faster. Plus they don't have to worry about the cost of printing the actual cards and the manpower to ship them.