Port of Tampa terminal 3 and 6

Kugel

i am doing b2b on Brilliance. Leaving terminal 6 coming back to terminal 3. If I park at 3 in parking garage or valet how do

I get to terminal 6. Cannot walk it.

Thanks in advance

Taxi would be no more than $6 per person.

No, I meant that you park at the regular cruise port parking lot across from Terminal 3, then take a taxi to Terminal 6.

Thank you. Just cross street to terminal and grab taxi. Not familiar with layout but remember garage across from terminal. I would do valet for extra 20 but they charge that for each section of cruise. So garage is it.

Thank you. Just cross street to terminal and grab taxi. Not familiar with layout but remember garage across from terminal. I would do valet for extra 20 but they charge that for each section of cruise. So garage is it.

As I recall, valet was a fenced in area next to Terminal 3. So I don't know if you could do valet in one terminal and pickup in another.

You might want to consider one of the offsite parking companies that have a shuttle. That way you don't have to be concerned with the fact that you are embarking and disembarking in two different terminals.

This was mentioned in the other thread: http://park4cruise.com/

i am doing b2b on Brilliance. Leaving terminal 6 coming back to terminal 3. If I park at 3 in parking garage or valet how do

Thanks in advance

Don't know if you are planning a pre-stay but if you are you might consider the Embassy Suites Cruise and Go package if offered. For in area of $240 or some such you get night stay at nice hotel close to Cruise port, 7 day parking ( valet only ), and shuttle service to and from pier. Since you call A Blue One and have a voucher no problem with different piers I would think. If you are not staying over you might want to call A Blue One 813-927-3602 randy@myblue1.com and see if they drop and pick up at pier parking etc.

George in NY

As I recall, valet was a fenced in area next to Terminal 3. So I don't know if you could do valet in one terminal and pickup in another.

You might want to consider one of the offsite parking companies that have a shuttle. That way you don't have to be concerned with the fact that you are embarking and disembarking in two different terminals.

This was mentioned in the other thread: http://park4cruise.com/

Head's up....we had a terrible experience at Park4cruise. I don't recommend them. :o:mad:

Thanks in advance

We did a cruise on a Thanksgiving and parked with the valet and they brought the car to the other terminal.

We’re cruising Monday on Brilliance and we’re leaving from Terminal 3 and returning to Terminal 6. The only issue we had on the thanksgiving cruise was the disembarkation. It was by far the most disorganized we have ever seen. I’m hoping it’s not like that on this cruise if so, I won’t cruise from Tampa in the future. That’s how bad it was!

Thanks for that!

We tried Park4Cruise just once...never again. Parking is extremely tight in a grass/dirt/some concrete old yard. Attendant made me park all the way up into a corner that had bushes and small trees in it...with about 30 plus feral cats in them that they were feeding (bowls of food everywhere). I mentioned I would have cats in my car...attendant gruffly told me "not if you keep your windows up" :o.

He told us to wait behind our car until shuttle driver pulls up in a few minutes, and would help with luggage. Well after 30 minutes of standing there, already pulling out our own luggage...I went up to the attendant, he said "will be soon". Another 15 minutes (all while smelling the strong smell of cat poop) shuttle finally showed up.

When we returned .....my new little Ford was filthy!! Had dirty cat paw marks all over it from cats "partying" on it all week. :mad:

Now I am a cat person...with a beloved feline of my own...but that is supposed to be a place of business. They need to feed the ferals somewhere else...or don't force people to park way up in that corner.

As I am doing B2B that is two $20 changes on top of parking for 9 days. I was told to drop off my passengers and baggage at 6. Park in garage at 3 and I can walk from one terminal to the next against the building and not Channelside drive. Very short walk . Anyone ever do that walk inside port area?

As I am doing B2B that is two $20 changes on top of parking for 9 days. I was told to drop off my passengers and baggage at 6. Park in garage at 3 and I can walk from one terminal to the next against the building and not Channelside drive. Very short walk . Anyone ever do that walk inside port area?

It's very doable...as long as you are physically fit. I was nursing a broken foot, so was not an option for me. ;)

Either side of the street would not be bad, but agree...I would stick with the west side of the street to walk on.

We did a cruise on a Thanksgiving and parked with the valet and they brought the car to the other terminal.

We’re cruising Monday on Brilliance and we’re leaving from Terminal 3 and returning to Terminal 6. The only issue we had on the thanksgiving cruise was the disembarkation. It was by far the most disorganized we have ever seen. I’m hoping it’s not like that on this cruise if so, I won’t cruise from Tampa in the future. That’s how bad it was!

Lovesthebeach2 - please verify the valet brought your car to Terminal 6. We're leaving on the 12th and DH isn't able to walk between terminals. Hope you had a fantastic cruise!

Thanks!

Lynette

Does anyone know if there is shuttle service to the port from any of the Rental Car Companies at the Airport?

No rental car shuttles to the airport. However, Avis has an office in the Embassy Suites downtown with a shuttle.

• 6 months later...

We're on Brilliance right now and found out that we will be disembarking at Terminal 6. We departed from Terminal 3 and did valet parking. Can anyone confirm that the valet service will bring our car to Terminal 6? Guest Relations says "no", we have to walk or take a shuttle back to Terminal 3 but that kind of defeats the purpose of paying for valet parking! Thanks.

I can see our departure terminal on my cruise documents but how would I find out to which terminal we are returning? Is it normal to return to different one?

It's not normal to return to a different terminal. For the return, the best way is to use the cruise port's movement schedule (use an internet search for this) their terminal schedule.

I can see our departure terminal on my cruise documents but how would I find out to which terminal we are returning? Is it normal to return to different one?
Good luck on that. Our cruise documents said that we were departing from Terminal 6, however, a B2B passenger posted on the rollcall that the ship was returning to Terminal 3. That's the only way we found out. Royal did not inform us of the change and as of the day of our departure, the port website showed us departing from Terminal 6. Heaven only knows what it shows for our return. Can anyone answer my question abou valet parking?