Freestyle Pop Machines on Liberty of the Seas?

I think I read in someone's post that Liberty did not have Freestyle machines. I do not know how old the post was, so I am wondering for you that have been on LOS recently if the Freestyle machines have been added.

We sailed on FOS in January 2016 and they did have the Freestyle machines, so I am surprised that LOS doesn't since it was in dry dock spring 2016.

Any updates would be great - and if they don't have them...any idea why/when they will?

I had a friend who was just on her sister ship Independence and they asked the crew and were told, no plans to add. However, I believe Indy till goes to Europe in the summers? Liberty is staying for now in Galveston? If the OP gets on board, please ask and update us. I can't find any logic to which ships/when.

I had a friend who was just on her sister ship Independence and they asked the crew and were told, no plans to add. However, I believe Indy till goes to Europe in the summers? Liberty is staying for now in Galveston? If the OP gets on board, please ask and update us. I can't find any logic to which ships/when.

Liberty sails year round from Galveston. Source: Port of Galveston.

As for the Coke Freestyle machines, they are not on Liberty and we were told on our cruse a couple of weeks ago they are only on the larger ships.

As for the Coke Freestyle machines, they are not on Liberty and we were told on our cruse a couple of weeks ago they are only on the larger ships.

That's so funny. Of the 13 ships that have Freestyle machines, only 5 are larger than Liberty.

That isn't accurate as we sailed on Liberty's sister ship - Freedom of the Seas (EXACT same ship and layout with the exception of the new suite lounge in place of the concierge lounge on LOS) back in January of 2016 and we had the Freestyle machines.

I love how the crew make up information when asked.:rolleyes:

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for this thread. We're going in September 2018 on the Liberty of the Seas — the Freestyle machine would push me over the edge to buy a Soda Package. (I stay away from the dark brown sodas and usually get a Mello-Yello Zero or Sprite Zero.) I'll update this thread if I see anything different.

Are Freestyle machines installed on ships only during drydock or have they been installed on a regular port day? I wouldn't think it would be a lengthy install.

Some ships don't have them and are not getting them even during their multiple Dry Docks last 10yrs... No way they could get them installed on turn around day anyway..

Just cruised on LOS this month. (August 2018)

They do not have them. And they were needed.

Unless you hate lemonade, tea, coffee, or water, (which are setup on the ship as self serve) the soft drink package is useless because bartenders have to fill your drinks from the soda guns.

Time/hassle/lines. I was so glad that I didn’t get that package.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums