ALL things Liberty of th Seas

Several people on our Liberty social media page have gotten shakes without buying a meal, but not without having to drag out the documentation saying they could. But, if persistent, they got it.

You can always walk up and buy just the shake anytime.

Well that makes me even more annoyed! We should not have to carry around documents to show the staff that we are entitled to the benefits we paid for on our trip! I did go twice to JRs and I got the same exact answer both times -- no shakes on the beverage plan without food purchase. I didn't pursue it any further and I didn't belabor the issue.

It clearly states that the JR shakes are included in the beverage pkg. royal needs to get the info out to all ships that it is handled the same way. It’s a lot of money for the pkg & you shouldn’t have to bring documentation or get different information depending on who you ask.

• 2 weeks later...
No can do Guys is Carnival only by contract

That's too bad. Other than the tasty shakes, I never understood the appeal of Johnny Rockets but maybe that's because I feel every shopping mall around me has one.

I wish they would replace with a free option such as Park Cafe or Boardwalk Hotdogs. I understand they would not want to lose the $$$ but at least offer breakfast like the Oasis-class ship.

That's too bad. Other than the tasty shakes, I never understood the appeal of Johnny Rockets but maybe that's because I feel every shopping mall around me has one.

I wish they would replace with a free option such as Park Cafe or Boardwalk Hotdogs. I understand they would not want to lose the $$$ but at least offer breakfast like the Oasis-class ship.

Would be nice if they did offer breakfast at JR. Might be the busiest time they would have all week!!

Liberty Wednesday night main Dinning room guy walks in just to the right of me tank top, bathing suit with draw stings showing and flip flops. No one said anything to him it ate his meal and walked out. Who said they will ask you to leave?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Good news the beds at least ours has a 1 1/2” foam pad nice and comfortable

Silly question: Did you have to request the foam pad or did the bed already have it? We'll need it so I want to request ahead if that is required?

Silly question: Did you have to request the foam pad or did the bed already have it? We'll need it so I want to request ahead if that is required?

I bought my own air mattress but didn’t need them I check about 10 cabins haven’t seen one without the pad.

I am going to assume they are on all the beds.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

All I can say is that I was on the Liberty in a Grand Suite 9/23 - 9/30 and the bed was hard as a rock. Requested extra padding and only got an extra quilted pad. Better, but still uncomfortable. I’m not sure where these foam pads are coming from.