Booze, No Snooze - Live From Mariner 8/10/18

424b7423fc9fe970f37d3e15795ad3cb.jpg

Did you miss me? Did you think the liver must have finally gave out? Was there a funeral? Should I have sent flowers?

Sorry to disappoint, but I’m still kicking and back in action.

So it’s time to strap in or strap on as you are about to soar to new heights and experience a contact high like never before. We may laugh, we may cry, we may wet the bed, but when you only have three days to experience all that is the newly revitalized Mariner of the Seas, you have to throw caution to the wind and hope you come out alive on the other side.

Welcome to a weekend virtual journey free of judgement, morals and, above all, sobriety. If all goes well it will be the best quickie of your life! So leave the clothes on, grab the hand rails and keep the noise to a minimum.

Shall we...

fa4962104f553dc6ab9d5574e7d516c7.jpg

Edited by CruiseLifeRick

This will be timely, It's almost a year before I board Mariner, I'll look forward to following along. I may even tell my cruise friend who is going with us next year. And I won't say "Following" or "subscribing" because I know how to do that without posting such.

Let’s get this out of the way early - what camera are you bringing with, Rick? You know you are going to be asked a dozen times.

I was going to make a snarky remark about how nice it was of you to remember us on Cruise Critic, but I couldn’t think of a funny way to say it. Welcome back! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fa4962104f553dc6ab9d5574e7d516c7.jpg

No quoting photos either!;)

Looking forward to this Rick.:)

Me too. It will keep me busy between Owen's baseball and soccer games.

As for the photo quoting, just use the one that you are referencing not all of them. Where is the garbage can?

Rick,

I assume you have been on Mariner before, a bold guess seeing the model. It seems like it was everyone's favorite from years ago, I look forward to trying her out and maybe finishing the Voyager class out with a future cruise on Explorer.

Rick, I assume you have been on Mariner before.

I actually have not as the model came from a friend. Living in Fort Lauderdale, it never made sense to cruise out of PC. So after this weekend I can check off the Voyager Class. Such a great group of ships!