Unable to Book Biz Class EZ Air Since Late May

beg3yrs

Flights came available in late May for April 2019. Every time I try to book on the web-site I get an error message at the very last step (actually booking) that says to call Princess. Lot of good that does as the agents try to do it manually and can't do it either. My travel agent has tried a couple of times and says that he is unable to book ANY business class EZ Air flights starting in April of 2019.

Does anyone have some insight into this issue???

Flights came available in late May for April 2019. Every time I try to book on the web-site I get an error message at the very last step (actually booking) that says to call Princess. Lot of good that does as the agents try to do it manually and can't do it either. My travel agent has tried a couple of times and says that he is unable to book ANY business class EZ Air flights starting in April of 2019.

Does anyone have some insight into this issue???

A call to Princess may help. I’ve used EZ Air where I called Princess & the agent explained that they are trained with EZ Air & I’ve found then very good with air reservations. Give them a call & please post what you find out.

Tom😎

Sometimes Princess' flights aren't available at 330 days prior like they're supposed to be. I had that problem recently. Had to wait an extra 10 days or so. That may not be your problem though if you're talking about a cruise in April. Why not call their IT Dept.? Your agent has the number for OneSource. She should've called them. Could be an IT issue.

I've gotten that kind of message before and usually was one of 3 issues: 1) not within the 330 days prior to disembarkation, 2) within 330 days and there's a computer glitch on their end, 3) the requested seat category has been sold out, there's usually only a few of upper category seats made available intially. So I usually wait few days or sometimes it's weeks before a certain category is available again.

I've gotten that kind of message before and usually was one of 3 issues: 1) not within the 330 days prior to disembarkation, 2) within 330 days and there's a computer glitch on their end, 3) the requested seat category has been sold out, there's usually only a few of upper category seats made available intially. So I usually wait few days or sometimes it's weeks before a certain category is available again.

I doubt it is 1) or 3) since the OP said they were at the last step when the error message appeared. I do not think they would have made it that far if no seats were available or if it was too early to book.

Sorry for taking so long to return as the OP. Am currently on the Pacific Princess and have been hoarding my Internet minutes. Anyway, thanks for all the replies.

I did call Princess and they have been unable to book either although flights, prices and seats are allowed to be selected.

It's now well under 300 days, not the 330 days for the flights.

Finally, I don't care any more as I was able to snag some frequent flyer tickets (that's a rare thing these days). I hope for the rest of you the problem gets solved soon.

I booked a round trip on EZ Air on Thursday, Flexible. Couldn't do the other due to their web site. Also no chance to upgrade to Economy plus, but the reservation does show on Delta's site with our seat choices. I couldn't even match their price on Delta's site. Very happy right now. This was for Orlando to Seattle next May.

I booked a round trip on EZ Air on Thursday, Flexible. Couldn't do the other due to their web site. Also no chance to upgrade to Economy plus, but the reservation does show on Delta's site with our seat choices. I couldn't even match their price on Delta's site. Very happy right now. This was for Orlando to Seattle next May.

I also have a flight on Delta to Australia & was told by Delta, that after the tickets are paid, I can upgrade to Economy Plus for $150.

Tom😎

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by trbarton