Freedom Jr Suite Question

sunlover2

Our first time in a Jr suite :). I like to hang pretty much all my clothes. And to boot, I tend to lean towards over packing ;p Are there a lot of hangers in the closet and if not, can we request more? Chances of getting them? Thanks!

Our first time in a Jr suite :). I like to hang pretty much all my clothes. And to boot, I tend to lean towards over packing ;p Are there a lot of hangers in the closet and if not, can we request more? Chances of getting them? Thanks!

Yes and yes and very good.

We put hangers inside a lot of our clothes in our cases so when unpacking in our cabin we can hang the clothes up easily.

We leave the hangers when we depart the ship.

We were in a jr in Dec back to back and the suite Jr. we had on the last 7 times aboard. There are usually about 20 wooden type hangers, some with double clips and some wooden bar. I always have some metal shirt type hangers from luggage but have had them bring me some on several occasions. They have a storage room across from the stainless steel cleanup area on each level and usually have plenty of extra hangers left from cruise. That room has so much storage and many shelfs in closest you will not have a problem. Bob

What is your threshold for upgrading from a balcony to Jr. Suite? Currently $400 per person for a 7 day cruise on Freedom in May. Trying to decide if it is worth it. I would definitely do it if a Junior Suites came with the same perks as other suites. (Never been in a suite of any type.)

Cheers.

What is your threshold for upgrading from a balcony to Jr. Suite? Currently $400 per person for a 7 day cruise on Freedom in May. Trying to decide if it is worth it. I would definitely do it if a Junior Suites came with the same perks as other suites. (Never been in a suite of any type.)

Cheers.

$400 is at the upper limit of our upgrade price for a typical 7-day Caribbean cruise.