Other ships in port

wdonnieb

We are on the Golden September 19th. We have friends sailing on two other ships simultaneous to ours. It got me to wondering if there is a site or source where you can look up your ports of call and find out what other ships/lines will be in port at the same time that we are? I know that you can do it manually, but who has that kind of time. Thanks for your help.

Donnie

bs_kc...that's your site? It is fantastic!!!

I used it to determine that on my upcoming Panama Canal cruise we are the only ship in port for *every* port..........which really made my day!

Thank you for the hard work you put into that....I've recommened your site to a bunch of friends!

www.cruisecal.com

You can see daily which ships are where, jump to specific dates by using the lookup date function, or use the search engine for more complex queries.

Let me know how you like it (it's my site) ...;)

It is a great site. I like the fact that you can sort by each column to facilitate your search. It is great. Thanks for the assistance. I have bookmarked it.

Donnie

www.cruisecal.com

You can see daily which ships are where, jump to specific dates by using the lookup date function, or use the search engine for more complex queries.

Let me know how you like it (it's my site) ...;)

Of all the new personal sites that have come along lately I think this one is THE most unique and has the most value of them all.

Good Job and thanks for all you hard work!

Thanks for the all compliments!

The reason I thought of the site were the many questions on this board I knew it would help answer.

Personally, I like to use the current days listing and look at the webcams.

I should have some pretty cool enhancements coming up.

Brian

Brian- I love your site, it makes planning for the ports much easier if you know how many others are there. Thank you! I see you have a link to Cruising is Life as the quintessential guide to cruising:)

Now I have you both in my favorites!

This is a wonderful tool. Just wondering though, now I know how many ships will be in port with us, is there somewhere to look to see if your ship docks or tenders in. One day we have 5 in San Juan and 6 in St. Thomas. I know there is not enough room for all of us!

Archived