Sandal Suggestions

holly701

I don't order shoes online, because I like to try them on before buying. While I was in Marshall's last month, I found a pair of Earth Origins sandals which are super comfortable.

Although I wear size 9, not everything feels comfortable. I need to try on a few pairs until I find the right fit.

Costco has Jambu sandals, on line only for $16.99. Black, red & denim blue. They’re more of an actual Mary Jane shoe but Jambus are great walking shoes & normally over $100. Come in half sizes too. I bought all 3 colors!

Sent from my iPad using Forumsc4bd56dcc8b1775c598c6d27464929ca.jpg

Not the best picture, but you’ll get the idea!

I got the black and red and love these shoes! I am thinking that these may be Disney shoes because they are so comfy!!! I couldn’t believe the price when I saw them at Cosco

Diane

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Costco has Jambu sandals, on line only for $16.99. ...Jambus are great walking shoes & normally over $100.

I got the black and red and love these shoes! I am thinking that these may be Disney shoes because they are so comfy!!! I couldn’t believe the price when I saw them at Cosco

To clarify for others who might be interested - they might in fact be lovely shoes. But they are JBU - the cheaper line of Jambu. So Jambu might be a $100 shoe but the JBU are normally <$50. Still a great deal at $16.99 if they fit you. But....

I just got these and love them. I swear by Skechers!

I’m a Skechers fanatic. I own sandals, tennis shoes and dress shoes by them. They just fit my feet very well and are usually extremely comfortable from the moment I try them on! And their pricing always seems to be very competitive.

I’m a Skechers fanatic. I own sandals, tennis shoes and dress shoes by them. They just fit my feet very well and are usually extremely comfortable from the moment I try them on! And their pricing always seems to be very competitive.

I agree 101%!!! And today @ kohls.com, I got 30% off and free shipping....WIN-WIN!!