Deluxe Balcony Categories?

yerdua

I'm new to Princess and have a TA booked for Nov 2019 in a guarantee "deluxe balcony" on Sky Princess. Can anyone tell me which of the myriad of Princess' balcony category codes would be included within this group? TIA

The Deluxe Balcony categories are (from highest to lowest) D4, DA, DB, DC, DD, DE, DF, DW and D2.

Your booking receipt should show which one of these you have the GTY for. So you would be eligible for the category you booked and any higher one (and also higher type cabins such as mini-suites). So, for example, if your GTY is for a DC, then you would be eligible for D4, DA, DB and DC categories. If your GTY is for D2, then any deluxe balcony would be possible.

The Deluxe Balcony categories are (from highest to lowest) D4, DA, DB, DC, DD, DE, DF, DW and D2.

Your booking receipt should show which one of these you have the GTY for. So you would be eligible for the category you booked and any higher one (and also higher type cabins such as mini-suites). So, for example, if your GTY is for a DC, then you would be eligible for D4, DA, DB and DC categories. If your GTY is for D2, then any deluxe balcony would be possible.

Thanks Caribill. I thought DB just stood for deluxe balcony on the confirmation and was then unsure when I looked at the list of codes. You've cleared it up for me.