Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

CCHelp

Star Princess, March 14, 2019 - Santiago to Los Angeles, 16 days, 6 ports. An inside cabin in CDN$, taxes, ports, fees, etc. was less than $3000.

You can also step up to an Oceanview stateroom for CDN$300 more which puts it just a few dollars over CDN$3000. That's a pretty decent deal by Princess standards that I'd jump on if I weren't already booked on a 15-day Hawaiian cruise on the Emerald around the same time.

June 3, 7-Day Bermuda from New York, NCL Escape, $500 inside

I've been on the Escape twice as a solo. Love that ship, and that's a great price.

Here's my latest deal. NCL Sun from Port Canaveral, 3-day to the Bahamas, open bar for everyone.

I'm booked for the June 1st sailing, which is closed now (2 days to departure). The price for next week is $299 Sailaway Inside dbl occupancy, $449 solo. So, a 50% single supplement, which isn't horrible, but we want deals, right?

On Tuesday morning (yesterday), the single supplement disappeared and I was able to book a solo 'guarantee' balcony for $409 + $120 taxes/port/fees w/ 2 Free-At-Sea perks and $50 of OBC. The solo SailAway Inside was either 279 or 299, which still included the Sun/Sky open-bar deal.

I'm seeing a lot of cabins available for next week, so I would not be surprised if it happens again next Tuesday.

Good luck.

that 7day canada is now $400! Book today to sail tomorrow.

$57/day

been on the Gem to Canada a couple of times but if it had the 'Past Guest Offer' promo, i would definitely book it!

double points!

hm.. does 'Past Guest Offer' apply to the $400 sail away rate?? :confused:

it's a Latitudes offer and not a general NCL offer.

edit:

no it's not :(

https://www.ncl.com/termsandconditions/latitudes-extra-point-obc?hide_hf=true

Edited by fstuff1

North to Alaska!!

Island Princess

Vancouver to Whittier

June 27 - July 4, 2018

solo inside $299 (plus $225 government fees)

solo oceanview $361 (plus $225 government fees)

Don't know if this perk is from the TA or Princess, but I also received free gratuities. And these fares may be associated to my Princess Circle status.

Note: Fares go quick, so no guarantee how long these fares will last.

Edited by logan25

North to Alaska!!

Island Princess

Vancouver to Whittier

June 27 - July 4, 2018

solo inside $299 (plus $225 government fees)

solo oceanview $361 (plus $225 government fees)

Don't know if this perk is from the TA or Princess, but I also received free gratuities. And these fares may be associated to my Princess Circle status.

Note: Fares go quick, so no guarantee how long these fares will last.

Current fares:

Interior $299

Obstructed Oceanview $299

Oceanview $449

Premium Oceanview $449

Balcony $549

Current fares:

Interior $299

Obstructed Oceanview $299

Oceanview $449

Premium Oceanview $449

Balcony $549

Where are you seeing these rates? The only rate I'm seeing at these rock bottom prices is the $299 for interior.

Directly on Princess website and logged in mock booking one guest, so I do believe past guest status may be a factor.

Just now I am seeing higher prices, so the ebb and flow of supply and demand is real. (interior $299, oceanview $486, balcony $924)

Directly on Princess website and logged in, so I do believe past guest may be a factor.

Must be, I'm only Platinum. Thanks for posting... I would have never found this incredible deal otherwise!

Directly on Princess website and logged in mock booking one guest, so I do believe past guest status may be a factor.

Just now I am seeing higher prices, so the ebb and flow of supply and demand is real. (interior $299, oceanview $486, balcony $924)

Logan, Thanks for this post! It is hard to find a good solo price on West Coast cruises. I was able to snag an OV at the $486+ price. Such a great deal.....I'm doing a B2B. Thanks again. Pat

All those I listed as low fares for Island Princess (sailing June 27) are active this morning. I went as far as mock booking a solo balcony $549 (total $774 with taxes). Stopped at the payment screen though because I do not need to actually book a cruise now.

If you can travel sooner, Star Princess (sailing June 16 from Whittier to Vancouver) has inside and obstructed oceanview for $249.

Edited by logan25

Star Clipper has no single supplement on Caribbean cruises, these are not your usual large cruise ships but if you enjoy the islands and going places large ships can't they are really nice.

NCL Dawn, Boston to Bermuda on 6/15.....inside $399 or ocean view $599

Thats very tempting, been on the refurbished Dawn last year, definately smaller but fun ship non the lessgood foor and cold beer. Im local, I wonder if get even more off!