Bottle of Champagne as carry on

Jthomasou

Yes...in fact we were just on NCL Escape and they gave us a free bottle of champagne since it is a return guest perk. Since we had the Ultimate Beverage Package with them as a promo we never opened our bottle of champagne. We brought it home and I have it packed and ready to go on our CCL Fantasy cruise in 2 weeks. I find it ironic NCL has given us more alcohol that we will drink on our CCL cruise than CCL will (free vouchers for a drink on the last sea day);p.

No issues at all, I have actually carried on a bottle of Sparkling Apple Cider as my champagne as hubby and I do not drink Champagne.

I just told them as I was going through security I had my one bottle allotment in the bag and they never batted an eye.

• 1 month later...

I won a bottle of champagne on the Valor our last cruise. We had the Cheers! package so didn't drink it while on the ship. I was concerned about packing it in our luggage for our flight home due to it being carbonated but didn't have an issue. I wrapped it in a towel (we bring our own beach towels so we know which are ours) then in a trash bag (I bring extra to pack dirty clothes in) just in case it burst open or broke but I got it home without issue.