Is it tacky to use something from another cruise ship?

zitsky

it's funny you should ask that question because I honestly (briefly though) had a similar concern. I just returned from my first NCL cruise. I had a backpack type bag that I use for excursions that has the Carnival logo. Like I said, I briefly considered not bringing it and buying another one or an NCL one instead...but then I snapped back to logical reality and realized it was silly to consider that

Haha...i have a Royal Caribbean cup with lid that they gave out with their beverage package. Since NCL doesnt give free bottled water with their package I was thinking of using that for water at night. I was wavering since it does have their logo on it but now I think I will bring it.

I hope not because I have some bright red blankets from Viking that might be useful on my 2018 South America cruise.

Yes I know, who cares, but I thought I'd ask the question anyway!

Yeah, it's tacky but I use my HAL thermal cup on NCL.

Go ahead and use the blanket.

I like to collect the logo wear from every different cruise line I sail on, and like to wear the appropriate ones on future cruises, to show my 'veteran' status...:)

If I see someone wearing an item from a different line, I may tease them about being on the 'wrong ship', but it is always done in good-natured jest...nothing serious...;p

So by all means, go ahead and wear whatever you want....it really matters, zero...:)