Conquest Embarkation Question for Recent Cruisers

T2C

Usually you board on Deck 3 Lobby. There have been problems occasionally with the elevated gangway and in those situations you go back down to the pier level and board on deck 0

Like Fire, I always arrive at the pier around 10:30. VIP and Platinum's don't split off until you get your fun pass checked at the top of the escalator but I'm usually on the ship by 11:30ish

We cruised the Conquest right after the Gangway incident and had to board on Deck 0. We usually board on deck 3 right at the main atrium entrance. It was kinda neat to board on Deck 0 though, we got to see the loading and unloading of everything up close and personal, which my 7 year old was fascinated with!

We usually get into Galveston the morning of because of where we live, drop our luggage off at the terminal with the porter, watch it go inside. Park in the Port of Galveston parking (free for military FYI), take the shuttle back and then walk across the street and enjoy the strand for a couple of hours. We usually head back to the terminal about 230 and hop right on usually without a line of any kind. I personally think its worth the loss of two or three hours on board to not have to deal with the lines, and we kinda start our vacation a little early by hanging out on the strand!

Have fun!

We got the port around 10am and my husband went to park the car while my boys and I waited. The previous cruisers were still coming off the ship. We started checking in around 10:30 and were on board at 11:30. We were in group 4. The wait went by pretty quick because they had music playing and people dancing.

We cruised the Conquest right after the Gangway incident and had to board on Deck 0. We usually board on deck 3 right at the main atrium entrance. It was kinda neat to board on Deck 0 though, we got to see the loading and unloading of everything up close and personal, which my 7 year old was fascinated with!

We usually get into Galveston the morning of because of where we live, drop our luggage off at the terminal with the porter, watch it go inside. Park in the Port of Galveston parking (free for military FYI), take the shuttle back and then walk across the street and enjoy the strand for a couple of hours. We usually head back to the terminal about 230 and hop right on usually without a line of any kind. I personally think its worth the loss of two or three hours on board to not have to deal with the lines, and we kinda start our vacation a little early by hanging out on the strand!

Have fun!

Hi JDYER, got some retired military going and they checked the website for this and it says "disabled vets and purple heart recipients" only and they asked me to check back and see if maybe they updated to all military personnel.

Thanks so much for the info

Archived