***New 2013 Itineraries Loaded on Seabourn Website***

Aloha

All I can say is sorry Seabourn, but because you are so late getting your schedule out we have already booked our 2 cruise's for 2013 with SS and Regent. We just could not wait for you to get your act together. Would really like to try you but the advantage of booking early makes a big difference to us !

J&C

At last, the new itineraries! I just got very excited about an Istanbul to Athens 15 days in October. Stops in Israel and Egypt. Then the penny dropped that I was looking at 2012 not 2013. ;) That will teach me to not check itineraries with a glass of wine in my hand! My feeling is that what has been released for the Med in the second half of 2013 is a bit if a damp squid and not very exciting.

I tried to book an Oct.-Nov. 2013 cruise yesterday, but was told that I had to wait until November of this year to reserve the Business Class air. Has anyone else gotten the same information? I don't want to book the cruise until I know what the air fare will be. And I don't want to wait until November to make next year's plans. Any ideas?

>" Any ideas?"

Can't you just reserve your suite on the cruise you want and then, if the numbers don't work out, cancel after exploring the flight options? It would be a shame to miss out on it by waiting. (And I do realize this can require an extra outlay of funds.)

book a year out or whenever they release the itineraries. We still have a large credit coming from Seabourn, but we won't book Seabourn because of their inferior "stuff", ships, service, etc.

However, if you want one of those cruises, I would suggest you get them straight away. You will get lower prices and a good stateroom if they have one that does not leak or have noise.

book a year out or whenever they release the itineraries. We still have a large credit coming from Seabourn, but we won't book Seabourn because of their inferior "stuff", ships, service, etc.

However, if you want one of those cruises, I would suggest you get them straight away. You will get lower prices and a good stateroom if they have one that does not leak or have noise.

I've read your reviews and commentary on the Pride; I'm curious as to your experience with the three newer sisters. Have you sailed on any of the newer ships or are you inditing the entire line based off a single cruise on a ship that first put to sea twenty-four years ago?

Caroldoll since we are both from the same part of the world, Orange County I thought it would be interesting to find out what cruise lines you favor. I must say that after 2 cruises with SB and another starting next week we have always been very pleased with the Seabourn experience.

Shirley

I'm flummoxed because we really can only do 10 dayers with our schedules. No existent in the Caribbean next year. The 7-dayers would just repeat b-to-b. Was hoping maybe they'd do a Caribbean Xmas or New Year.

Called Amex today for Silverseas and Regent brochures.

I'm flummoxed because we really can only do 10 dayers with our schedules. No existent in the Caribbean next year. The 7-dayers would just repeat b-to-b. Was hoping maybe they'd do a Caribbean Xmas or New Year.

Called Amex today for Silverseas and Regent brochures.

They might be doing Caribbean Xmas/New Years but those itineraries will be announced in early June...stay tuned!;)

AGREED!:mad:

United/Continental business class for overnight travel is now actually pretty good. Best of the US carriers in my opinion since you get a true flat bed which compares quite well for comfort with British, Virgin, Singapore & LAN.

Yeah but you still have some senior 65 year old cow (air b*tch) serving you with attitude!...no thank you, I'll fly ANY foreign carrier just to avoid that in itself!:rolleyes:

I've always wondered how a 70+ year old stewardess who can barely carry her own luggage is going to be able to do anything in an emergency other than get in peoples way. Why don't they enact rules to verify the flight crew can still carry out their jobs; the FAA sure does with the pilots.

United/Continental business class for overnight travel is now actually pretty good. Best of the US carriers in my opinion since you get a true flat bed which compares quite well for comfort with British, Virgin, Singapore & LAN.

Their 'flat bed' doesn't work if you are over 6 feet (or 1.80 meters).

Archived