"No cabins available"

Steve007NY

We are,sailing in the Sojourn Nov. 1 with a Verndah OB ( guarantee). ALL balcony cabins and larger suites are listed as "unavailable". Anyone with more SB experience able to share a prognostication? Obviously the ship will be crowded (2/3 occupied on our last SB cruise-which was delightful)!

E

Any guess what this might man for our GTY suite assignment? Checking daily with dreams of an upgrade, of course!,

On the potential disappointment side, are the balconies of 502/03 as tiny as they appear on the deck plans?

Thanks!

We are,sailing in the Sojourn Nov. 1 with a Verndah OB ( guarantee). ALL balcony cabins and larger suites are listed as "unavailable". Anyone with more SB experience able to share a prognostication? Obviously the ship will be crowded (2/3 occupied on our last SB cruise-which was delightful)!

E

Any guess what this might man for our GTY suite assignment? Checking daily with dreams of an upgrade, of course!,

On the potential disappointment side, are the balconies of 502/03 as tiny as they appear on the deck plans?

Thanks!

Steve

Have they offered you a paid upgrade? That should tell you what is happening. We are gty on the Odessey and have had one offered 2x now. Last yr when we were on the sojourn w/ you we had an OB and ended up in a V5 Atari V2 price. Have a great time-we'll miss you guys

Lary-

It's not just the V cabins that show none available, it is EVERY cabin with a balcony- Owner's, Wintergarten, etc.

BTW, on our cruise together we were also OB and ended in a V5 as well!

We'll miss you!

Lary-

It's not just the V cabins that show none available, it is EVERY cabin with a balcony- Owner's, Wintergarten, etc.

BTW, on our cruise together we were also OB and ended in a V5 as well!

We'll miss you!

Stev

does it say 'call for availability"? if so, call like a new passenger and see what they say.

Hi Steve. I wouldn't panic yet. Until a week ago the UK website was showing availability for all grades! Now it says "call for availability and price". I imagine SB are now going through the passenger list and allocating cabins to those booked on a 'guarantee' basis. No doubt seeing if they can put you in a V5! :). See you on board (and e-mail me when you get your cabin no!).

Hi Steve. I wouldn't panic yet. Until a week ago the UK website was showing availability for all grades! Now it says "call for availability and price". I imagine SB are now going through the passenger list and allocating cabins to those booked on a 'guarantee' basis. No doubt seeing if they can put you in a V5! :). See you on board (and e-mail me when you get your cabin no!).

I think they have allocated as they told me all that is left for sale are the owners suite and winter garden suite. Sent Steve copy of reply to my inquiry to SB

Archived