Do you think Royal would let us have a ship?

CoupleUK

Sorry to post this on the Royal board :D:D

We much prefer Celebrity to Royal (same company I know) but we find Celebrity ships just a little too small - and the new Royal ships waaaay too big.

Do you think Royal would ever consider transferring a Voyager class ship across to Celebrity Cruises?

Im sure Celebrity would look after it.

We much prefer Celebrity to Royal (same company I know) but we find Celebrity ships just a little too small - and the new Royal ships waaaay too big.

Do you think Royal would ever consider transferring a Voyager class ship across to Celebrity Cruises?

Not a chance, they'd build a new one first. You may want to take a look at Crystal cruises.

Can I assume you have cruised on S class ships, yes?

I guess you are not impressed with a Quantum class sailing from your neck of the woods.

As long as Royal has Voyager class and below, we'll continue to use Royal Caribbean......[emoji572][emoji41]

Just for my reference here, have you been on an Oasis-class ship? I only ask because I see so many "I hate Oasis" posts where the person has never stepped a foot on them*. I was open, but thought I wouldn't like it. Found out I was wrong.

*Much like DD. "I *know* I'll hate it! It's the worst!" "Have you tried it?" "No, but I don't have to try death to know I won't like it." "You realize DD and something that stops your life are nothing even vaguely similar to each other right?" "I hate DD!"

You don't like the "O" siblings?

Some parts are excellent, like the Suite Lounge and Coastal Kitchen and the number of food venues. However, there are still over 6K guests on board, and sometimes you just can't get away from that. I also really don't like having to reserve shows.

Just for my reference here, have you been on an Oasis-class ship? I only ask because I see so many "I hate Oasis" posts where the person has never stepped a foot on them*. I was open, but thought I wouldn't like it. Found out I was wrong.

*Much like DD. "I *know* I'll hate it! It's the worst!" "Have you tried it?" "No, but I don't have to try death to know I won't like it." "You realize DD and something that stops your life are nothing even vaguely similar to each other right?" "I hate DD!"

28 nights between Harmony and Oasis. Never been on Allure....

Too many people and not enough ocean views in the common areas. The DL is terrible on Harmony.

I just find going on Oasis class the same as going on a land based vacation at a slight discount. They don't sail to the islands that I'm interested in.

Do like the choice of restaraunts on Oasis class though.

I wish I could of tried DD.....I believe we would of loved it

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Some parts are excellent, like the Suite Lounge and Coastal Kitchen and the number of food venues. However, there are still over 6K guests on board, and sometimes you just can't get away from that. I also really don't like having to reserve shows.

And it does seem like when ever you are trying to get somewhere some of those 6000 people are in front of you walking like they have nowhere to go and all day to get there. I agree about the number of food venues and also about the reserving of shows. But the reservations do help you ensure that you can get everything in. And their Windjammers are still a bit of a thorn in my side.

If it were not for the Aqua Theater I might not return to the class quite so much. I still very much enjoy the Voyager / Freedom class. But I never have to deal with those cheesy Royal Caribbean singers and dancers shows when on the Oasis ships. And you know how much I love some of those shows.:(:( Oasis class ships have awesome entertainment.