Cabin 2207 or 2208 on Conquest class ??

cable

Has anybody stayed in these cabins or better yet, have pics? I understand there is a twin bed and a pull out sofa? For what we paid, we really can't complain, but I would still like to know what we've gotten ourselves into!

Wow, that was quick - thanks! What I was wondering is if the cabin is "split" into two sides, one with the bed and one with the sofa, divided by the bathroom with a connecting walkway in front of the cabin door? This is how 2201 & 2002 are.

2208 is walk in doorway, bathroom on the right, sofa against the right wall as soon as you step out of the bathroom door. Bed is to the left of sofa, flat against the back wall. Dressing table, closets & tv are along the left wall. Large open area in the center of the cabin.

Has anybody stayed in these cabins or better yet, have pics? I understand there is a twin bed and a pull out sofa? For what we paid, we really can't complain, but I would still like to know what we've gotten ourselves into!

It's not a pull out sofa. Its a convertible sofa, i.e. the back comes off and the top pills and its a bed.

I have some pics of the port hole cabins similar to those two. It just looks like a bed in them, but its a tad lower than a regular bed, so they cant be pushed together. There is a sitting area in the back and the bed and desk is nearer the door. i.e. yes the bathroom is nearest the door in the pics I have seen.

• 1 month later...

Will I be able to ask to have another twin put in right by the regular bed to make a king? I am currently booked on a 1a rm 2203 on the Dream.

I have 2 rooms booked that are 1 a. It cost the same to have 2 of the 1 a's than to have 1 inside with all 4 of us in.

Will I be able to ask to have another twin put in right by the regular bed to make a king? I am currently booked on a 1a rm 2203 on the Dream.

I have 2 rooms booked that are 1 a. It cost the same to have 2 of the 1 a's than to have 1 inside with all 4 of us in.

I don't think that they will let you put in a 2nd bed, but there is no harm in trying I guess ..

Joanne

Archived