Little French Key children's menu?

heffa72

So I have a picky eater. Does anyone know if LFK has a children's menu or do they only offer the same meal the adults get with the entrance fee? I have to figure out if I need to bring a sandwich for him from the ship (sadly).

When we were there a few years back there were not any menus. It was a set lunch with a variety of delicious offerings (chicken, steak and seafood plus sides). We had our two children with us and they were very accommodating to insure they found something they liked. I believe now you can also purchase pizza which might be to their liking? LFK is amazing! We can't wait to visit again in April :).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have been there 3? or maybe 4? (I can't remember at this point) and there has never been a menu for anyone. Everyone always got the same meal whether adult or child. But they do have the pizza place over at one of the beaches.

It's located over at "Neptune" (I think is the name of the beach area) and attached to what use to be Simba's cage on the backside.

P2240506%20copy-M.jpg

P2240513%20copy-M.jpg

• 1 year later...

Would be so nice if there were prices....I have not found ONE post wither here or on Trip Advisor that gives food prices. This will be my goal when we go in May, to get pics or prices for the pizza place and the Gecko Grill, if its even open.

Makes it frustrating when trying to pick the regular package for $59 with no food or drinks included, or pay the extra $29 and get the Full Island Package for $88 that includes TWO drinks and a lunch plate. If I knew how much the pizza was I would just go with the $59 package and get a pizza.

I am on a mission now to get these prices.....they must be very top secret since there has been nothing mentioned.

We have been there 3? or maybe 4? (I can't remember at this point) and there has never been a menu for anyone. Everyone always got the same meal whether adult or child. But they do have the pizza place over at one of the beaches.

It's located over at "Neptune" (I think is the name of the beach area) and attached to what use to be Simba's cage on the backside.

P2240506%20copy-M.jpg

P2240513%20copy-M.jpg

FORGOT TO ASK MITSUGIRLY - do they take credit cards at LFK or is it cash only? Thanks.

Would be so nice if there were prices....I have not found ONE post wither here or on Trip Advisor that gives food prices. This will be my goal when we go in May, to get pics or prices for the pizza place and the Gecko Grill, if its even open.

Makes it frustrating when trying to pick the regular package for $59 with no food or drinks included, or pay the extra $29 and get the Full Island Package for $88 that includes TWO drinks and a lunch plate. If I knew how much the pizza was I would just go with the $59 package and get a pizza.

I am on a mission now to get these prices.....they must be very top secret since there has been nothing mentioned.

I have never had a problem writing and asking them directly for information. I am sure they will tell you the prices and if they take CC.

I did write early on (before pizza place) to ask about children’s meals as we had a toddler who wouldn’t possibly eat the plated meal and they did say they could do some simple things but I recall they were a ridiculous price and we didn’t go. Nevertheless they did answer the question. I have asked other questions since and have always received a reply.

I have been looking all morning for the exact same information! While liked the food the last time we were there, I would rather just order a la carte and get exactly what we all want. We have one very picky child, and she would much rather have a pizza than all the other food that comes with the $88 package (not to mention she has a bird-like appetite). I'd love info on what the gecko grill serves, as well. When are you cruising? We'll be at LFK on 6/6.

I have been looking all morning for the exact same information! While liked the food the last time we were there, I would rather just order a la carte and get exactly what we all want. We have one very picky child, and she would much rather have a pizza than all the other food that comes with the $88 package (not to mention she has a bird-like appetite). I'd love info on what the gecko grill serves, as well. When are you cruising? We'll be at LFK on 6/6.

We have a reservation on 5/8 but am really rethinking the $88 package now. We don't dock until 10am and then have to wait to clear to get off, then find the LFK driver, board the van, ride to the dock (30-40 minutes away), then take the boat over, and then wait in line to buy our package...it'll be noon by the time we get to LFK. We'd have literally 4.5 hours there since we leave Port at 6pm. My only hope is we will arrive,dock, and clear early so we can get off the boat closer to 10.

Here are the pizza/beer prices, they emailed it to me.

"we have different sizes and prices for pizza the 12 inch margarita pizza is $12 the 18 inch is $18, little french key pizza 12 inch is $15 and the 18 inch is $21. all beers local or international is $5."

We'll be doing the $59 package I think. These prices are actually pretty in line with what we pay here.

Here are the pizza/beer prices, they emailed it to me.

"we have different sizes and prices for pizza the 12 inch margarita pizza is $12 the 18 inch is $18, little french key pizza 12 inch is $15 and the 18 inch is $21. all beers local or international is $5."

We'll be doing the $59 package I think. These prices are actually pretty in line with what we pay here.

Thanks! Those prices seem reasonable to me. I’m thinking of doing the cheaper package and just ordering pizza. We’re not drinkers, and with our picky eater, I don’t think there’s any way we’d get our money’s worth from the package that includes food. Thanks again.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums